Personality Change?

The Nuisance

Early next morning Kyungsoo decided to be nice and actually have breakfast with his mom. "Finally," said Kyungsoo's mom, "You're actually trying to behave human." As she saw her son slowly descending the grand stairway. "It's not that mom, after the whole fiasco with the police, I guess I just shut down." Kyungsoo said quietly as he followed his mother to the kitchen. "And I think its time for that to change." His mom sat next to him around the island, patting his shoulder - as happy as she was to hear that she didn't want him to force himself. "Honey I know you wanna try because you feel guilty, I know what happened two years ago affected you that's why you changed schools but honey don't force yourself ok?" She got up and proceeded to finish breakfast when she heard Kyungsoo say " I know mom, I wanna try. I can't forget the last time I tried but I have a feeling this will be different." .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heading out the door, Kyungsoo did a once over. He no longer wore full black attire but a dark blue skinny jeans, white polo shirt, blue and white sneakers to compliment his outfit with his newly dyed red hair slicked to one side. People are definitely gonna be surprised, he mumbled to himself. Rounding the corner to LSM High, he saw people stop and stare. He hurried on till he arrived at his locker, he threw all his unneeded books in and slammed the door accidentally, only to see Jongin staring at him from afar. Kyungsoo hurried to his class feeling embarrassed. "Well looks like he doesn't need your help after all." Said Sehun as he patted Jongin on the back and headed to homeroom. That was quick, thought Kyungsoo as he hurried to the back, only to be stopped by a classmate. " So you decided to brush up, huh?". Kyungsoo looked at the piece of trash that called herself a girl. Face caked in makeup and an outfit as ty as school would allow, he decided it wasn't worth wasting the energy and just rolled his eyes. Jongin seeing what was going on decided to intervene, " Minah now that we all know you're Queen B you could leave him alone." He said as he squashed himself between the two. Said girl snorted at both guys and took a seat in first row. " Thanks," said Kyungsoo, "By the way sorry for the attitude last time." He whispered Jongin looked down at the boy, face red from embarrassment and fingers nervously playing together, " No problem." he replied, a wide smile on his face. " Lets just seat before the teacher walks in." With that he ushered Kyungsoo next to Sehun in the back. "This is Sehun my best friend." Said boy looked up and snorted. " He's kinda rude but when you get to know him you'll see his sweet side." Kai then glared at Sehun and sat with Kyungsoo between them.

 

Well I'm back.. I guess sort for the long wait. Life kinda got in the way . Feel free to message me and comment it helps tons.

Songs that inspired me (weirdly)

I'm your girl - S.E.S

Beautiful day - I.U :)