Pest

The Nuisance

 

Different day, same old thing. Do Kyungsoo thought to himself as he rose off his bed that Monday morning. He made his way to the bathroom, brushed his teeth then took a bath, grumbling quietly. Kyungsoo quickly threw on some clothes, ran to the kitchen for breakfast, grabbed his bag, bid his mother goodbye then left. His school 'LSM High' was only a block away so transportation was no problem.

Arriving to his class, he took the seat at the far back so no one would interact with him. You see Kyungsoo was an unknown. No one spoke to him in any classes, even teachers were reluctant to call on his name. Don't get me wrong he was never bullied. The popular crew never considered him bullying material. Just as he was headed to dreamland, in walked one of the most popular boys in the school with his lackies (as Kyungsoo called). Kyungsoo went wide eyed as he saw Kim Jongin aka Kai aka Mr. Perfect (for some) sit right next to him, making his group chatter pause - then resume again.

As the teacher walked in everyone went to their respective seats except Jongin, who stayed next to Kyungsoo. Three minutes into the lesson, Jongin leaned into Kyungsoo and whispered "Hey, you're Kyungsoo right, I know we're in the same class and all but we've never acknowledged each other." Kyungsoo turned to his side ever so slowly, eyeing Jongin before letting out an annoyed "So?" and turning to face the front again. Jongin was taken aback, no one ever spoke to him that way. He decided to try again with a "Look, I just wanna become acquainted with you, is that so bad?" Without answering his Kyungsoo replied "Class is dismissed and I'm leaving." Only then did Jongin realize how long he spent talking to Kyungsoo. Gathering his things in a daze, he didn't realize his best friend sneaking up on him. "Woah there matey, what you thinking about?" Oh Sehun said into his ears "Someone very intriguing." replied his still dazed friend.

The rest of the day passed with Jongin trying to get Kyungsoo's attention to no avail. Kyungsoo got to his locker packed his things inside when he heard the whispers. "What's so special about him?" and "Why does Jongin follow him everywhere?" Turning around he found girls and guys glaring in his direction. With a haughty sniff he ignored them and moves forward when suddenly he fell forward. Close to having a mental breakdown, he was surprised to feel hands lifting him up. Steady on his two feet, he turning around to thank his helper when he noticed it was no other than Mr. Famous himself. "Look," began Kyungsoo, his large doe eyes getting even larger, his fists clenching by his side "Just leave me alone okay, I dont want to talk to you or get killed by your so called fans so can you not?" then he stormed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A\N I seriously don't know how good this is going to be. (lets hope my head and my hands work together). But thanks for giving this a try anyways. Thanks😉 to my first subscriber. (you made me squeal which I never do haha). Thanks tho.