You and Onew

Babo Taemin

You both left without knowing that Taemin was following you.

 

It was rare for you and Onew to hang out so, it was well deserved. He's been busy tutoring Minho and you just recently became Taemin's tutor. It was nice to finally have a day when you both can catch up of the things that has happened. You were both walking together as you guys left the school's front gate and from behind Taemin was still following, trying not to be noticed by either of you.

As you were walking:

"So ~~~~, how's it been?" Onew asked.

"Mmm...eh I don't know really. You?" You answered and asked back.

"Eh I guess I've been same old, same old. Nothing new. I've been helping MInho a lot and it seems to be helping too. He's raised his grades and placing higher overall in our class." Onew said happily.

"Ahh. That's good." You replied with a smile.

"~~~~, I heard that you are Taemin's new tutor, how is that going for you?" Onew asked.

"Honestly, Jinki, at first I hated it but he's slowly getting things. He's really irriating that I almost quit on my first day but now it seems like he's getting serious and buckling down and actually paying attention. It's surprising really" You told Onew.

"Good to know that he's cooperating. He's had a few other tutors before but somehow he managed to make them quit within a few days or so. In fact, you're the only one that's lasted a full week." Onew replied.

"Really? Well, I guess I'm a good enough tutor that I could get him to focus I guess, but what I don't get is why they didn't ask you to be his tutor. You guys are friends after all and just because you're tutoring Minho shouldn't mean anything. You see them all the time so I don't think that it would have been hard for you to tutor the both of them." You said rambling. Honestly, you don't really like to tutor people because it takes away time from you to get ahead.

"Well maybe they thought Minho was enough for me to tutor." Onew stated.

You then reached a park nearby and decided to hang out there for a while. So you both sat down on one of the benches. Still not noticing Taemin was there, he took the chance to hide behind a bush close enough so he could hear what you two were talking about.

"~~~~ do you really hate tutoring?" Onew asked out of curiousity.

"Kinda. I don't mind it but I'd rather just focus on what I have to get done than add things or should I say people to my plate." You replied, "Jinki, doesn't ever get to you that you don't really have time for yourself? I know you don't only tutor Minho during school since you guys are friends and all but doesn't it get to you?" You asked.

"No, ~~~~ it doesn't. I do tutor Minho in and out of school and we're friends so it makes it easier. Also I don't really need time to myself, you know that I'm a fast learner so I never get stuck. Why do ask though ~~~~? Does it get to you that you hardly get time for you?" Onew asked back.

"*sigh* I don't know Jinki. What I do know is that I feel burdened when having to tutor someone, mainly Taemin actually. I feel that he won't be able to understand because I am not good at explaining, you know? I'm not a teacher and I don't really know if he understands what I'm saying to him majority of the time. I guess that's why I'd just rather not teach someone stupid" You said honestly. Taemin heard everything and felt bad for you in a sense. It made him want to try harder so that you know you won't fail or feel like you're failing. So he decided to leave quietly and go home to study...that's right, study. Taemin wants to prove that he's not a stupid guy to you and he doesn't want to be seen as stupid in your eyes so he went home to study.

Back to you and Onew

"Wah! My poor ~~~~-ah. You're so burdened." Onew said as he hugged you.

"Aish! Don't worry about it Jinki, I was just saying is all. It is the truth but it's nothing to feel sympathy towards or anything." You said as you were getting out of his grasp.

"Haha! Alright then. It's getting late, so let me take you home" Onew said as got up.

" *sigh* Okay then. Let's go!" You also said as you got up.

The two of you walked together and Onew took you home. When you got to your doorstep, Onew said goodbye and he left.

It was a nice day for the two of you. It may have been a little troublesome to get out because of Taemin, but it was still nice that you and Onew had time to chat. Yet you still didn't know that Taemin was there for most of it. Luckily he didn't see the hug or he would have gotten more jealous huh? XP