SHINee

Babo Taemin

You (Kang~~~~) POV

I am one of the smartest students at SM High. I've been placed first ever since I had entered high school but I ain't no nerd. I'm just smart because I know how to set my priorities straight and my first priority is to do well in high school so I can get into an even better college or university.  Unlike these dumb girls who are all googlely-eyed and what-not over these guys that call themselves SHINee.

I'll tell you now that I wouldn't say I have anything against SHINee, just the fact that they are the ones that ruin my day by being a bunch of road-blocks, but I am really good friends with one of them. That person is the clumsy, but smart, Lee Jinki or Onew, the leader of SHINee. I call him Jinki though and he says other than SHINee at times, I'm the only one, he doesn't mind at least. He's really the only one I speak to out of SHINee. I spoke to Minho maybe once or twice but I can't really hold a conversation with someone that only talks about sports. Therefore, Minho and I are not really friends but more acquaintances. The rest however, I just can't stand. Dino-guy, I mean Jonghyun is a complete player, he goes out with a girl, dumps them when he gets bored of it, then finds a new one and that's not necessarily hard for him to do since girls are practically lining up at his doorstep. Then there is Kibum or Key, all he likes to talk about is himself, his looks, and fashion. He's a very narcissistic guy. Finally, there is the dumbest of them all Lee Taemin. He's been in practically all my classes since our first year, yet I still can't figure out how he passed all these years. Like I said, he comes late, falls asleep during class, and never does his homework. He's been known for being that way since the beginning and yet he still managed to pass.

They are the kingkas of SM High, yet the only smart one that knows how to set his priorities, is the leader and Minho in fact. Minho may not be ranked first but, he still gets decent grades because to be in sports, you need at least a C average. Minho just the average student yet he still challenges himself by trying to get better. He's even smart enough to ask his friend, their leader, for help and tutor him at times. Why can't the rest be smart like him? He's resourceful, I'll give him that and it has showed in the ranking, Minho used to be ranked between the 20s to 30s, now he's gotten closer to the top 10.

I know it may sound like I really detest and hate these guys but more so that they really get on my nerves, other than Jinki and Minho that is. Never once have they gotten on my bad side and yet the others, just making their appearance known, I get annoyed. They like to make their presence known and once they do, girls are there to crowd by them. They're a road-block that I hate to try to get around everyday. Oh! I think there is one more thing I should mention... the reason that I call them my road-block is because of the fact that my locker has to be nearest to theirs. It's always so frustrating trying to get to my locker that once I was almost late thanks to they're crowd of 'fans' or whatever you want to call them.