The Following Day

Babo Taemin

You came to school later and went straight to class and sat exactly where you used to. Still thinking about Taemin, you knew it would take more than one day so, you kept struggling with yourself.

In the library:

Taemin got to the library, early like he always has and noticed you weren't there. Instead he saw his two hyungs.

"Minho-hyung, Onew-hyung! What're you guys doing here?" Taemin asked surprised.

"Oh! Taemin you're here!" Onew said. "I'm now your tutor" He added


"New tutor? Wait, what?! I thought ~~~~ was my tutor?" Taemin asked confused.

"Apparently not anymore Taemin. She resigned yesterday according to Mr. Jang" Onew informed.

"WHAT NO!" Taemin shouted not believing it. "S-She said she wasn't feeling well yesterday, so she's just at home sick trying to get better" Taemin added.

"I'm sorry Taemin but ~~~~ is no longer your tutor" Onew said trying to explain.

"NO hyung You're lying! ~~~~ is my tutor. She's my only tutor, hyung. Besides hyung you were first Minho-hyung's tutor." Taemin said and left.

As he was walking down the hall, he looked to his classroom and saw you. Once he saw you, he charged to your desk.

'What the hell ~~~~! You're supposed to be tutoring me in the library!" Taemin shouted. "Why is Onew-hyung saying that he is now my tutor?!" he added.

You sat there speachless for a while. Taemin charged through the door right to where you were sitting and started shouting you. WTH?! That's all that was running in your mind for a while. Then you finally spoke.

"Lee Taemin." You started, but you decided to say nothing and just get up a leave.

You left your class and was walking down the hall, when Taemin grabbed your arm to stop you from walking away.

"Yah Kang ~~~~!" Taemin said while stopping you from walking away.

"Yes Taemin can I help you?" You relied like nothing had happened between the two of you.

"Yes, yes you can help me actually." Taemin said.

"Well, what is it?" you responded.

"You could help me by explaining why exactly you resigned and without letting me know, shouldn't you have told me instead ?" Taemin said. He wanted to know why all of a sudden you decided to resign as his tutor. He didn't know where he went wrong. He thought you had hated him since you resigned.

Thinking, you came up with an excuse, hoping that it'll work. "Well, I resigned because there was no need for me to tutor you Taemin. The quizzes I gave were in preparation of the midterm and we went over enough material that you are not behind anymore. Honestly Taemin, I thought you were just another that needed a little push and a little help however, you are just lazy. You never needed my help to begin with really. All you needed was someone to push you to get caught up which you now are." You answered, trying to make it sound as convincing as you could.

"That's a lie ~~~~. You're lying" Taemin said as he hung his head low.

"No it's not Taemin. You don't need me" You said. Seeing Taemin hang his head low, made you feel bad but you knew it was the only was for your feelings to eventually vanish.

"It's a lie ~~~~. I need you..... I won't pass the midterm without you" Taemin said. When he first said I need you, you thought that he really did need you more than just a tutor but, that was shut down as he continued.

"No Taemin you don't need me. You just think you do. All I did was give you a small push to get you on the right track." You answered then turned around to go back to class.

Heading to class, Taemin caught up to you, grabbed your wrist, and dragged you to the field that is used during P.E. time.

"What now Taemin?!" You said a little enraged because he just made you late for class.

It was silent and you were getting irritated, so you were about to turn around and go back until....................................................................