Date

Blood and Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4:58pm.

He had been standing in front of Infinite Possibili-teas for half an hour and every now and then would peek in to see Sungjong. Except, since the time he arrived until now, the younger boy was nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo was waiting bouquet of yellow roses in hand. The flowers were vibrant and beautiful just like Sungjong. He had seen Hoya, but it seemed as if Sungjong’s older brother was too preoccupied with cleaning up the cafe to notice him loitering outside. Had his older brother known he was going out with Myungsoo, surely after Friday he wouldn’t have allowed it. Myungsoo saw how cautious Hoya was around his father and himself. He knew who they were, maybe he told Sungjong about his family after they had left.

4:59pm.

Myungsoo chewed on his bottom lip. Had Sungjong decided to back out of their date? Did the meeting with his father that day in the cafe scare him off? Was he too scared to tell him he was no longer interested? Myungsoo’s mind was running a mile a minute.

He was pulled out of this thoughts at the sound of an angels voice. “Myungsoo?” he looked to his left, Sungjong had just excited the cafe and was walking up to him. God, he’s beautiful, Myungsoo thought to himself. Pausing to take in the sight before him, the younger man was dressed in boat shoes and black chino shorts that exposed just the right amount of his toned thighs, the shorts were being held up by a frayed brown leather belt, and his crisp white button down was tucked in. He was breathtaking.

He held out the bouquet, “These are for you,” Sungjong took them and brought them to his face, inhaling deeply. “You look amazing.”

“They smell wonderful, I’ll go put them inside so they don’t welt. Come in.” Before Myungsoo could protest, Sungjong grabbed his hand and led him in to the back room where he grabbed a vase to put the flowers in. “Wow, I’ve never received flowers before and they’re in my favorite color, how did you know?” Sungjong teased. Before Myungsoo could answer, a voice interrupted.

“Sungjong, going somewhere? And who might this be?” Hoya said plainly, taking up space in the doorway. Myungsoo was good at reading people and immediately saw through Hoya’s facade. While his voice sounded calm, he expression was etched with concern. He must have heard about the rumors, if Sungjong knew about it, he would have never agreed to have go on a date with him. Hoya must have not told him. Good, Myungsoo thought, it meant more time with the younger boy.

Sungjong glanced towards his brother, “Yeah, I’m going out, this is my friend Myungsoo,” he said trying to sound as nonchalant as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter