First Impressions

Blood and Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong looked up at Myungsoo's face. Could it really be the Myungsoo? The one the girl's at the table were talking about? The senator's son? Warmth spread across his cheeks as he blushed in the man's presence. The elder's broad shoulders were noticeable through his jacket, he could feel his muscular arms through the slim material. He bit his lip, pushing himself away from the mans firm grip. He nervously took a step back and bowed, grimacing as he noticed how skinny his legs had become, "Welcome to Infinite Possibiliteas. I'm sorry for crashing into you, would you like a coffee on the house?" the man continued to stare at him without a word and Sungjong began to babble,  "I'm usually not so clumsy, you see, I'm really tired. I just came from school and have to work until 10pm and I-I-I......I'm mumbling. I'm sorry. Free coffee or something? Can I get anything for you?" 

The corner of Myungsoo's mouth pulled up, his smirk sent shiver's down Sungjong's spine. The air felt heavy with Myungsoo's dominance. He towered over everyone in the room and had a deep rich voice unlike any other he had heard. "How about your name?" the elder asked.

"Sungjong, Lee Sungjong."

"Lee Sungjong," he said slowly and deliberately as if he was testing the sound of the youngers name on mouth. Sungjong's legs felt like jelly. Myungsoo's gaze lingered on Sungjong before he spoke again, he quickly glanced down at the Rolex on his wrist, "I'm supposed to be meeting my father in 30 minutes, you can make it up to me by sitting with me until then." 

Sungjong felt eyes burning against the back of his head, suddenly he was hyper-aware that all eyes in the cafe were focused on them. He shyly ducked his head, unable to say anything.

As if Myungsoo knew what he was thinking, he cleared his throat and looked around at the obvious spectators. Most looked away and a few picked up their things and scurried out of the cafe. The wide-eyed younger gulped, he chewed his lip looking back towards the kitchen to find Howon, who was no where to be found.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter