Xiusoo♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                       For Me You Are y

                 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Minseok is jealous.Who won't ? Especially when your cute little husband was oogling and drooling over someone who was not you.Someone with slim figure , tanned skin and defined abs wearing tight black jean.Minseok is not the type of person who would get jealous over a little thing like that ( self-exclaimed) .But not now , not today. Today was Sunday , his precious holiday.He, too , wanted to spend his precious time with his precious babe.All of his hope were crushed into pieces when that stupid tanned male appeared on TV.He cursed himself for suggesting a plan to watch television.Watching variety show on weekend was not his thing but he suggested that plan to get cuddling session with his hubby .It would be so romantic ; allow your husband to lay down on your arms as pillow , combing his fridge with your fingers , occasionally stole kiss, savouring his sweet strawberry scent.That's why .Now he regretted his decision.Minseok looked at his little husband Soo.Kyungsoo eyes are wide opened giving full concentration on the fashion show in which his bias participate.His heart shaped lips were alittle opened.He even blushed when tanned male smirk.Minseok couldn't stand anymore.So he stood up . grabbed his car keys and stomped out of their share apartment saying I'll-be-back-soon.Kyungsoo who was too much engrossed in the show (more likely in the model) replied with A Nod.

 

Minseok met his younger brother Jongdae at XoXo cafe.He sat down on the seat across from Jongdae.Jongdae looked at his brother.He could clearly see that his brother was depressed.

" Hyung Did you get fight with Soo ? " Minseok shoke his head whispering -No-

" Then --??" 

" Jongdae lets go shopping " Jongdae raised his eyebrows.

" What !! why ?" Minseok sighed. " I think Soo like man who have tanned skin, slim body and abs and also tall with defined jaw "

"Look at me pale skin , fat , short with round face !! I'm fugly !!" Jongdae chuckled.He now understood what was bothering his brother.Kai ;kyungsoo 's ultimate bias slash crash. he 's male model and ballet dancer.He 's very good looking male.Jongdae knew his brother was jealous over a model.

" Hyung he's a model.Even thought kyungsoo like him , you already married to Kyungsoo.Practically you own him.Kyungsoo is all yours " .Minseok felt alittle relief when he heard the statement - Soo-is -mine-.But he still unsatisfied.

" But I still want to be like kai "Jongdae snorted.

" Oh c'mon hyung if you want to be like him. you have to wear tight pant which are not your type.You only like to wear comfy clothes "

" Yes I was now I want to try them "

"' coz your Soo like to.watch tight hot "Minseok glared at Jongdae.Jongdae chuckled his Cheshire grin widen in double.

" Alright Alight I 've tight jean .I'll lent you." Minseok beamed at his brother.

" Thank you !!! Dae you are the best ".Jongdae rolled his eyes mumbled -whatever.

 

 

" Jongdae -- it look -- so -- tight " Minseok eyed at skinny jean that Jongdae was holding.

" that's why they are called skinny .Try it "Jongdae throw the jean towards his brother.Minseok have to try really hard to wear that skinny jean.Damn that were really uncomfortable. He look himself in the mirror.One word hot .He smirked.

" Wait Soo I'll show you how much your husband is hotter than summer".He winked at his own reflection in the mirror.Jongdae who was looking all of his brother antics stiffle his laugh and gave thumb up .

 

When Minseok reached home . kyungsoo was fallen asleep on the couch .Kyungsoo's heart shaped lips were alittle parted .Cute snore could be heard.

" So cute~~ " Minseok pinched his little husband cheek enough to wake up his Soo .Kyungsoo eyes fluttered opened and abruptly sat up and hugged minseok tightly.

" Minnie hyung where have you been .!! ? you even closed your phone !! " Minseok heart felt warm with familiar feeling.His little husband was worried for him.He patted kyungsoo back to calm down.

"I was with Jongdae " Kyungsoo sniffed and released minseok.

"R-Really ? " Minseok nodded. 

" I-Im sorry " Kyungsoo mumbled .His head hang low with gulity ?

" For what ?"

" for-f-for drooling over kai .I know you are mad at me .I-I'm sorry hyung "Kyungsoo gave his best puppy look ; wide eyes plus pouting lips.Minseok had to control urge to kiss that pout and ---.He wanted to tease his Soo.

" hmm .should I forgive ?" Minseok raised his left eyebrow teasingly..Kyungsoo pouted.eyes become water ; Minseok weakness.

" I'm kidding Soo .Ofcourse I'll forgive you " Minseok ruffled younger's hair.Kyungsoo beamed at him.Now Kyungsoo noticed something .His husband was different.He looked up and down at Minseok.Minseok flinched under intense gaze.

" Hyung what are your wearing ?" 

" J-jean ?" Kyungsoo smiled knowingly.

" You are wearing tight black jean !!." Kyungsoo crawled over Minseok who was on the floor.

" Are you trying to seduce me hyung ?" .Minseok blushed and push off kyungsoo and stand up.

" N-No " Kyungsoo whistled.

" you look so hot in those jean hyung".Minseok become tomato.

" Stop you little ert !!" .Kyungsoo laughed out loud rolling on the floor.

" H-hyung y-you look so cute " Minseok pout.

" I'm handsome " Kyungsoo stopped laughing .

" that's right hyung .You don't need to wear those tight thing.You look perfectly fine in my eyes hyung ." Minseok sat on the couch still pouting."

 " then why did you like Kai ?!" Minseok tone become serious.Kyungsoo joined minseok on the couch ,hugged his husband waist and rest his head on the broad chest.

" He kai is just a model .He's just entertainer to me hyung .while you .you are the only one.I fall in love Kim minseok who doesn't like to be called visual. who doesn't talk much but listen well, who always comfort me whenever I get upset. who always take care of me , and who like to wear comfy clothes only ." Kyungsoo look into minseok brown eyes.

" I'm sorry if I made to feel insecurity hyung ..I love you just the way you are hyung.Don't try to change yourself ." Kyungsoo wiped away his husband tears.

" I'm sorry for doubting your love Soo.I couldn't't help it since I love you so much ." the couple hugged and comfort each other. They may be lack something for other but perfect for each other.They may have different hearts but would beat at once.

 

" Soo I felt suffocating down there " making his cut little husband laughing and rolling in the floor , he , well he was pouting , obvious , isn't it ?

                 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank u youshi