Baeksoo♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                         Fate Vs Soulmate

          사람사람사람사람사람사람사람사람사람

" Soo did you believe in fate " baekhyun asked his cute little boyfriend who was in his embrace.They were cuddling in their bed after finishing Friday movie ; Letter from Juliet

" Sometime I believe .Sometime I don't " Kyungsoo answered while playing with his baehyun's slender fingers.

" Some say that our fate was already written in a book .What do you think ?" Baekhyun asked again while combing his kyungsoo's soft brown hair with his free hand.Kyungsoo sat up.

" No If our fate was already written ,why we were.still.trying hard to get success.That was unfair.So why don't we stay with the flow .if our fate had been already written anyway. " Baekhyun chuckled.He too sat up and determined to debate.

" But Soo . there's fortune teller who can.say our future.So Is it the proof that our fate was already written in a book." Kyungsoo stayed silent for a while.Baekhyun smirked.

" But Baek , Did you have any proof that they were saying the truth ." Baekhyun shrugged.

" That's it.You can't .So that won't be the proof of ' there' s a fate book or something like that."

" Hmmmm But Soo even If I can't prove whether fortune teller's words were.true or not, there people who still believed in them.They even claimed that certain fortune tellers were true "

" May be you are right Baek.But I think that people who believe in those thing because they want to boost their believe in their fate " Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion." I don't understand "

" Well I'll give you one simple example with a single person who had never met with his soul -mate.He 'll ask fortune teller when 'll he or she meet his or her soulmate.Then fortune teller will say like that " oh he was near you don't worry coming soon or yeah you have to wait alittle bit don't worry your soul-mate was coming for you '.That was.the way that fortune teller would always use to relax people and to boost their believe in their fate.It was like a spice to curry .So I want to say that fortune tellers were like a psychic doctor.But if there's a book that must be blank, we 'll write our fate by ourselves." Baekhyun applaused

" Wow Soo great.Great speech " Kyungsoo giggled .Then they both laid down again in their previous position.

" So Soo Our meeting was fate or not " Kyungsoo smiled.

" That's a good question .When I was young .my mother said that before a person was.born, he was just a pure soul.That soul was separated into two and became two different person .Because of that fact that people couldn't stay alone .So they have to find the other half ; soulmate.Some people found their true one but some are not.So they have to try again until they met theirs."

" So Soo Am I your the other half.?" 

" May be or may be not " Baekhyun pouted. Kyungsoo giggled.

" hahaa I'm just kidding .You are my the other half .I knew it from the bottle of.my heart" Kyungsoo leaned in and kissed baekhyun on his lips.Baekhyun smiled and hugged his lover and kissed him on his forehead with adore.

" I love you Soo "

" I love you too "

" Good night Soo "

" Good night Baek "

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed for nth time .Jongdae , his bestfriend as well.as co- worker look at his friend with worry .

" Kyungsoo-ya are still getting that dream " Kyungsoo sighed * again*.He got no motivation to work or even talk .He keep dreaming that same dream in which the stranger or his stranger- boyfriend and him talk about love and fate.It was started at the night of his 21 th birthday.

" itd been freaking 2 month Jongdae - ya .I woke up just from suffocating with my own sweat at the middle of every damn night " .He groaned saying some incoherent words like * I just want to get my peaceful sleep back *.

They were sitting on the bench near their work place , talking about nothing just kyungsoo mourning for his peaceful dreamless night.

"I think may be … " Jongdae pause for a second glancing at sky as if he could see answer written in sky. " May be you should find that guy "

" who "

" your dream guy " Kyungsoo chuckle his voice horse from tiredness.

" Are you ting me right ? When should I find that guy ? there' alot of blondy guy ?"

" You should … …"

" Don't tell me I should draw that guy face .You already know that I can't even draw wolf once I drew it turn out to be a cat not to mention head only "

" but Kyungsoo that guy might be your soulmate "

" Soulmate my .This is 21 th century !! There's no such a soul………" Kyungsoo stopped talking , his big eyes fixed on something more like someone . 

" hey why did you stop ? hey …… where are …" Jongdae look at where his friend was looking.

" Oh … OH!!! don't tell me that blondy guy who was running to you is ……"

 

" I …think he …" the said blondy guy with pretty hands stopped in front of kyungsoo and breathing heavily.His chest was rising up and down very rapidy but in a y way . ( WTF kyungsoo )

" H-hi * pant * I-I'm * pant * " Kyungsoo gulped down his non- existence saliva.

" Baekhyun- Byun Baekhyun"

" is…"

                   ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Thank you you shi