Kaisoo ♥♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

 

                                      Delutional

                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kyungsoo was helping his husband with his necktie and tiptoed to kiss him on the lips.

" Come home early ok .I'll prepare delicious dinner " Kyungsoo looked at his charming husband who was now smiling widely.

" Ofcourse Soo I'll " Kyungsoo gazed his husband with eyes full of love.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo giggled and turned his head so he could kiss the intruder who was now back hugging him.

" Welcome home Jonginnie ." Jongin smiled and nuzzled his face into his little husband neck.Kyungoo chuckled and tried to push him away.

" Go take a shower .You stink " Kyungsoo fake a grimaced but laugh at his husband pouty face.Oh how much he love his husband.

 

 

Kyungsoo was so great ful because Jongin decided to help with washing the dishes.He's so lucky to have such a perfect guy as his husband.

 

" Soo come here let's sleep " Jongin patted the place next to him on their share king size bed.Kyungsoo who just come out from bathroom with his usual pororo pajama , literally run jump onto the bed and lied down beside Jongin .Jongin steady breath and his warmth lulled him to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Kai looked at the petite male beside him with sadness.He took the final check to know whether Kyungsoo was really fall asleep.When he's sure , he slowly crawly out of the bed.He made his way out of the room not forget to put a fuffy blanket on Kyungsoo.

" Kai " Kai signaled the nurse to shush down her voice .The nurse nodded .Kai motioned the rainbow hair male nurse to followed him.He slumped down his body onto his office chair.

" How 's he ?" Kai sighed to that question.

" Is he still see you as Jongin , his husband who died in front of his own eyes ?" Kai sighed and nodded.

" you should told him the truth Kai."  

" What do you expect me to do Sehun ? He - He's so fragile a-and I'm afraid he would get hurt more if I told him I'm not the one who he truely love .It'll make him breakdown more than he already is " Sehun sighed .He knew how his friend had soft spot for certain patient.

 

" I'm warning you Kai , if you continue this act , the one who gonna breakdown wouldn't be Kyungsoo , it would be you Kai . Please I don't want to see my boss a.k.a my stupid psychologist bestfriend in that awful room full with nothing but white and misery and ---Kai ? Damn it !! " Sehun stomped out of the room leaving already fall asleep tanned doctor behind.

 

                              ×××××××××××××××

 

Another update !! 

This is my first try in mental disorder 

Are u stil reading ?

I hope so 

Thank u you shi