Sesoo♥♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                        Very Lucky Oh Sehun

               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kyungsoo was looking more like glaring at his boyfriend who was practically drooling over the main actress in the drama that they were currently watching at that time

*poke* *poke* Kyungsoo poked Sehun shoulder to get his attention but nope Sehun just hummed and still eye fix at actress's every movement. Kyungsoo pouted and he knew that if his boyfriend didn't give an attention , he would cry sooner or later.Kyungsoo acknowledge his mother words * Baby soo is crying baby * .All Kyungsoo wanted was to cuddle in his boyfriend sturdy chest and watched pororo but stupid boyfriend of his decided to watch Friday drama ' Stairway To Heaven ' . 

Sehun stretched his long legs and hands after the drama was over .Now he remembered his little boyfriend .

" Where is he ?" he mumbled to himself and made his way towards their bedroom.

" Oh there you are " he silently lied down beside his husband who was already sleeping.If he looked carefully , he would have witness the dried tears trace on his little husband pink hue cheek.But being oblivious person he already was , he just hugged Kyungsoo and slept like that not knowing the upcoming --- disaster

 

When Sehun woke up , their home feel awfully quiet .Moreover he couldn't find Kyungsoo.Sudden wave of worry strike his heart.He searched all the room in his house but there's no sign of Kyungsoo.He didn't find warm and homey breakfast like usual.Where did his boyfriend go ?. Sehun look like zombie with his bed hair and pale face .He grabbed his i-phone and dialed Kyungsoo's number.After a long wait ( 20 sec ?) , Kyungsoo picked up the phone.

" Hello " Sehun eyed his phone with confusion .Did he dial the wrong number ? Nope.Then why was Kyungsoo voice so ----- husky.

" Soo ?"  

" Nope not baby Soo " Sehun felt like being hit by truck ; his heart beat fasten and his blood boiled with anger.

" Who are you !!? Where is my boyfriend ? Why the f** are you calling my boyfriend baby Soo !!? Damn it !! TELL ME THE PLACE !!" Sehun stood up and walked back and fort while scream not so proper words to the stranger. The line went dead and a message with an address attached to it arrived.Sehun didn't wait a minute.He grabbed his car keys and rash out of the house not bother to change his pajama.

If he paid more attention , he could find out that address was his brothers-in-law's and he was entering wolve's den - literally.

 

Sehun looked at the house in front of him .His brain shut down the real fact that he was actually in front of his brothers-in-law house.His brain was as oblivious as his owner.

 

Sehun continuously knocked the door.The door wide opened by a guy who look like same age as him and --- he's look very familiar.

 

" Have we met before ?" There's go Sehun life .

 

 

 

Jongin snorted and gave a maniac glare at his life long enemy ; the one who stole his baby brother. 

Sehun's brain POV.

1) Calm down 

2) Warming up

3)Start processing 

4) finding information

5) result come out.

 

 

 

 

" J-Jongin " Jongin smirked .Sehun froze.

 

" Warmly Welcome ?"  

 

 

 

 

Sehun was sitting in the living room awkwardly face to face with Jongin.

" W-Where is Chanyeol hyung ?" Yes Kyungsoo had two older brothers.Very lucky Oh Sehun.

" Work "  

" Where's my Soo ?" Jongin snorted and glared at Sehun .

" Now you pay attention to baby Soo huh." Sehun retorted with " Ofcourse he's my dear boyfriend .I always give attention to him " 

 

" Say the one who drooled over an actress last night "   

" What ? When did I -- " Oh crap .Choi Ji-woo ; main actress a.k.a Sehun crash starring in the drama " Stair Way To Heaven ".

" I guess you remembered your mistake huh " Sehun bit his lips and lower his head.He knew how jealous Kyungsoo could get when Sehun gave google eyes over Choi Ji-woo.

" Jonginnie " Sehun eyes sparkled when he heard his angel voice.Kyungsoo look so cute in over size shirt.Is that Jongin's ? .

" Soo " Sehun called out and tried to make his way towards his sleepy boyfriend but had to cancelled when Kyungsoo sat on----- Jongin's lap. 

Jongin swore he saw misery tear in Sehun eyes.He allowed his little brother to nuzzle his face in his chest.He really loved his baby brother and how much he hated that Oh stupid !!.

Sehun hands were itching from his desire to grab his boyfriend away from that so called brother.He suspicious Jongin had some sort of brother complex.

 

" Soo " Sehun ignored the deadly glare and called out for his boyfriend name. Kyungsoo slightly opened his big doe eyes and glanced at Sehun.

" Sehuunie ?" Sehun mentally dance around the room.

" Yes its me baby .I'm sorry baby .Come home with me baby ." Kyungsoo looked up his hyung for permission.Jongin pouted and Sehun grimaced So disgusting.

" Baby Soo you said you will spend the night here .I miss you ~~ " Sehun shouted Jongin for acting like a big baby.

" Beside Baby Soo didn't Sehun ignore you " 

" no no I won't do anymore Soo " Sehun arms flailed in all direction and he look like an idiot but he's Kyungsoo's idiot. Kyungsoo couldn't stand his boyfriend sad face but first thing first.

" If you burned down that limited photo albums of Choi Ji-woo, I'll come with you " Sehun dead a little inside.After all Choi Ji-woo was his first love******** but his Soo was the one who care for him in reality.

" Ok Soo I'll do it Please come back " Kyungsoo nodded and Sehun yelled * Yes!!!"  

" But I want to sleepover here for tonight " Sehun opened his mouth to reject .He didn't want to leave alone.

" If you want , you can stay Sehunnie " Sehun smiled.

 

" But you have to sleep in the guestroom and baby Soo with me " Jongin added with a smirk.

 

Indeed very lucky Oh Sehun 

 

                       ★★★★★★★★★★

Sesoo update  .Sehun said he like Choi ji-woo at Exo kpop time slip 

This is god of beauty Choi ji -woo

Choi ji-woo

 Thank u to my new subscribers and  already subcribed ones

Thank u /you shi