Kyungmyeon♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                         Not So Bad After All

           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 "KIM . JUNMYEONNNNNN !!" well that was Mama Kim voice. As usual Kim household welcome another day with chaos.

 

" KIM JUNMYEON woke up and come here Nowww " kyungsoo called for junmyeon who have been sleeping like a old man he is with a devil *ahem* angelic voice. Junmyeon jolted up from his peaceful slumber and run down stair tripping steps along the way .

" Yes honey " 

" DON'T HONEY TO ME." Junmyeon gulped down. Kyungsoo looked really furious and he was holding a spatula like a sword.

" W-what wrong " Kyungsoo puffed his cheek and fan himself to calm down.

" Junmyeon where are all chickens and snack that I bought for this week "

" Ahhh " Junmyeon smiled sheepishly and look at his husband with the best * disgusting * adorable puppy eyes he could made.Kyungsoo didn't like that look nope nope not at all .That bull eyes means trouble .

" Uh ha " kyungsoo tapped his foot and crossed his arms over his chest.

" kids "

"what !! you allowed them to eat all of them .How many times I have to tell you? Don't spoiled them " Mama kim diva voice made the said boys up .

"*yawned * mom dad what was happening " 

" Oh my precious babies woke up. You kim jongin come down .You too Sehun " '.Jongin & sehun gulped down.They looked at his dad.to help them with pleading eyes.Jonmyeon ignored his sons pleading eyes. * sorry my sons *

They all standing infront of kyungsoo like good soldiers.Kyungsoo was walking back and fort like a commander.

" How many times I have to tell all of you to save food Don't eat too much.Its not good.Even I'll die from scolding you.you will never listen to me " Kyungsoo sighed and stopped infront of his husband.

" Junmyeon hyung you shouldn't put all of your clothes infront of bathroom door.What was that basket I bought for.Put your clothes inside that basket hyung." 

" I got it honey " Jonmyeon said with a nod.

" You two " Jongin tried to focus on his mom.Sehun well his face was unreadable.

" You two should clean your room.Your room was really really messy.Even snakes can stay in your room " 

" You all.should help me .I have to shop.I have to clean.I have to cook.I have to take care of you.AND I'M PREGNANT AGAIN." 

" JUNMYEON YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR IN YOUR PANT" kyungsoo was now sobbing …… big fat tears run down like waterfall onto his marshmarrow cheeks…… Damn that hormone.

Junmyeon walked towards his wife and hugged him.

" Shuue .Its ok honey.I promised .I won't do that again.

" You always say like that.Why had I married ? Mom always said to me not to marry.I should have obey to my mom." 

Junmyeon chuckled " You always say like that.You married because you love me" kyungsoo hit his husband chest with his fist lightly."

 

" Mom we made breakfast.Here hard boiled egg sandwich ( when did they make that ??) and Greentea." The two brothers handed food tray to their mom.

" We're sorry mom .We too promised .We'll behave "

Kyungsoo cried again blame to his hormone.

" Don't cry honey .Its not good for baby Dae .you know.And I love you very much." Junmyeon cradle his sobbing husband into his arms warmly .

 " you and your cheesy words " Kyungsoo mumble and hide his rosy red cheek and his not so.secret smile in his husband chest.

Well marriage is not bad. Who he is kidding !! He even already had two 12 yrs old teenage kids and four month baby Dae after all. ;)

*****************************************

Thank u you shi