It's a Beautiful Day

"Those" Cringeworthy Words

It is a beautiful day to start for Baekhyun while searching for the best outfit for his friend Kyungsoo. He checks every shirts, pants, jackets and everything on Kyungsoo's cabinet. Kyungsoo needs to be handsome said by Baekhyun. It isn't a date but for Baekhyun it is a date. First impression is always important he said it many times. Baekhyun throws every shirt that not suiting his taste. Luhan is just watching his two best friends Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who is just nodding on everything the brunet says on him.

 
 
 
It's a beautiful day for Baekhyun because his happy for his friend Kyungsoo. This might be the time that his friend Kyungsoo find his special someone although the doe-eyed guy Kyungsoo keeps on denying that it is a date. It is just a meeting between two friends according to him. 
 
 
 
"Seriously Soo, everything on your cabinet is black. If you'll remeber back in our kindergarten days, we learned that there's so many colors out there" again Baekhyun throws another set of shirts. Luhan nods about everything Baekhyun says to Kyungsoo. It is weird but you'll be surprise how Kyungsoo likes black, his cabinet is like a hole of black.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo gathers the shirts on his arms trying to organize it again in the cabinet, "This shirts make me comfortable" Kyungsoo slowly put the shirts in the cabinet one by one.
 
 
 
"Yeah I know that, but how can this guy be attracted to you if you wear this kind of shirts in every date you two will have?" Baekhyun pulls again all the shirts and find again some clothes that maybe suitable for that so-called-date. "He'll get turn off and I bet he will think tht you're part of a tribe making some rituals".
 
 
 
"It's not a date" Kyungsoo repeats himself for the hundredth times, "I repeat Byun Baekhyun, IT IS NOT DATE. So that first impression of yours in not suitable for both of us".
 
 
 
Luhan is just silently observing his two friends bickering about what is the best clothes to wear and give proofs that it is only a meeting between two friends not date. Luhan agrees so much to Baekhyun because what on earth happened to Kyungsoo's cabinet, it isn't normal for one people to have only one color in his cabinet and yes he is not convined by Kyungsoo that it isn't a date. 
 
 
 
"Maybe this time you'll find your forever Soo, I'll be a proud mom! You're going to have cute little Soo. Oh my, I'm gonna cry" Baekhyun says while hugging those bunch of shirts in bed like those are his own babies.
 
 
 
Luhan's face changes. He is disgusted on every words coming from Baekhyun. This time he needs to speak what is on his mind, "Baek! It's disgusting! Stop it!" Eventually, Luhan pulls some shirts from bed and throws it on Baekhyun's face when the latter won't stop of what he was doing.
 
 
"It's not a date, I'm not going to marry to have kids and even if I found that guy I can't have babies! I don't have ovaries Baek!" Kyungsoo slowly gets all shirts that is on the floor.
 
 
 
"Wear this!" Finally Baekhyun found a good shirt on Kyungsoo and immediately changes the topic. Luhan nods after Kyungsoo looks at the elder trying to ask if the shirt is good. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun look at Luhan, "Wait speaking of date, Lu how is your new boyfriend? We haven't seen him".
 
 
 
"He's okay..." a simple answer from Luhan.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo sits beside Luhan, "So when will we meet him?" Kyungsoo clings on Luhan's arm and shakes it gently.
 
 
 
"Nothing special to him" Luhan answers, "And maybe we're going to break anytime soon so it's a waste of time if I introduce him to you guys".
 
 
 
Baekhyun shakes his head, "What are the purpose of being with someone that you are expecting to be break up soon? Sometimes I don't get your logic Lu".
 
 
 
Luhan rolls his eyes, "Not everyone is like you Baek that believes in happy ending. Not everything here in earth is surrounded by rainbows and glitters. Sometimes we commit in a relationship for a lustful reasons".
 
 
 
Baekhyun suddenly face himself to Kyungsoo, "Promise me Soo when that special someone came to your life you'll treat him nice because you love him not because you need him for personal issues" then Baekhyun looks at Luhan again, "Don't idolize this guy with no heart!"
 
 
 
Luhan raises his brow, "I prefer not having a heart. I don't like to be this person I know that cried so many times because of his love life". Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo know that Luhan is referring to Baekhyun.
 
 
 
"I cried because I loved. I don't regret it" Baekhyun defended himself, "Things that won't kill you make you stronger".
 
 
 
"Lame excuse" Luhan immediate responds.
 
 
 
"OH MY GOD!" Baekhyun suddenly shouts while looking at his watch, "I have to go somewhere, let's go Soo we have same routes right?" Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo immedately.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo waves at Luhan while Baekhyun is pulling him. He points at his shirts telling Luhan to put it on the cabinet and the latter gets it already.
 
 
 
These three are friends since forever. Actually they don't really remember how they became friends. It's just that one day they met in a certain playground at their school and since then everything is history. Luhan is the eldest among the three. Having blonde hair makes him look a living doll. He is secretive among them three from his problems, love life, etc. He's bossy but caring. His mood swings are hard to handle. But his protective to his friends. isn't new or something to him. While Kyungsoo is the youngest. Those cute expressive eyes are his assets. He's fragile. He's too good to be true. An angel sent from above. He loves black and no boyfriend since birth, "" in Luhan's term. The last is Baekhyun the pro-romantic guy. You'll notice his eyes that always smiling he's with brown hair and milky white skin. For him everything about life is because of destiny. A fan of true love and destiny. Because he believes that people's life are written on a big book and someone made the timeline for everyone. He believes that there's a rope connecting with two people and someday they'll both pull the rope and find each other 'someday'. And according to him experience is the best teacher so he wants to try everything except for playing someone's heart. Love is a serious matter for him.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Kyungsoo almost falls on the ground while Baekhyun is pulling him so fast. The brunet is so excited not just about where he is going but because Kyungsoo might see his future in this so called meeting. 
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo, make it faster. I'm meeting my boyfriend and he said I'm going to meet his friends today I can't be late and you shouldn't be late too" Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo in his front and pushes the latter. "Remember, first impression is important".
 
 
 
Kyungsoo looks at his surrounding and he notices a station of the train on his left. Kyungsoo immediately points the station to Baekhyun, "Baek, if you want to be quick let's ride that train".
 
 
 
Baekhyun traces where Kyungsoo is pointing, "That's why you are my friend, you are so bright Soo". Again Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo to the station of the train, "Let's go Soo!"
 
 
 
They arrive at the station very quick. Baekhyun shakes his head after seeing how people are pushing each other just to ride the train. He looks at his watch and gets it why people are here, it's rush hour. Kyungsoo saw that Baekhyun bit his lips and he knew that time that his friend is hesitant to ride the train.
 
 
 
"We can back out and ride the taxi if you want?" Kyungsoo says to his friend.
 
 
 
"No" Baekhyun smiles giving the latter assurance that everything will be alright, "This day is important".
 
 
 
Kyungsoo wonders why Baekhyun has a very good feeling for this day. He knows that Baekhyun is always positive but it seems strange that from this morning Baekhyun doesn't have any comment about this day that it will be a beautiful and important day. 
 
 
 
They paid for their tickets and headed where people scan their tickets. They walk slowly and look for a place where there is only few people. The train came so fast so Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo hard and run for the entrance. But because of the people keeps on pushing each other Baekhyun and Kyungsoo get seperated. Baekhyun tiptoed looking for Kyungsoo, the younger waves at him telling that it's okay. The flow of people make Baekhyun walks in the middle of the train. He isn't used to riding a train. He is panicking but looking at Kyungsoo that is standing not to far from him makes his nervousness fade.
 
 
 
Baekhyun tries his best to stand comfortably but people keeps on pushing. He is small so it is hard for him to stand still. When he thought he's going to fall someone holds him to stand still. His hands is big, Baekhyun sees it on his arm. Baekhyun slowly look at the guy's face and he blushes so hard. The guy is so good looking that's why he hides his face because he's sure that he is now in crimson red. He almost bury his face on the guy's chest that why he murmurs "I'm sorry". He will never forget the mint scent coming from the guy. He keeps on asking his mind how a guy smells good in this kind of crowd.
 
 
 
Then, he shuts his eyes trying to focus on other things. He doesn't want to betray his feelings because he is in a relationship with other guy. He promised not just to be loyal but to be faithful. But how can he focus himself from other things when his heart beat won't help him. Until this guy is holding him he can't focus. He slowly traces the guy's arm and he is attracted how manly the guy's arm is. He takes a long deep breath to calm himself.
 
 
 
The train stops on the station where Baekhyun is going. He don't want to be rude so he looks at the guy in front of him, "Thank you" this time he says it in more Baekhyun-style or in more enthusiastic way. He goes outside quickly and again he look at the guy he smiles his best and waves his hand. And quickly he runs as quick as he can to forget how embarassing a guy like him can't stand still on a train. "It ".
 
 
 
When Baekhyun is outside of the station he waits for Kyungsoo and he gazes at the sky. The weather is warm and the sky is so clear. Then, he checks his phone and his boyfriend texted him already asking where is him.
 
 
 
"It's a bautiful day for Byun Baekhyun" he says to himself while smiling happily.