002

Exodus Stories

Sehun, Luhan

[I Still Remember]

***

Sehun's cherry tinted lips were slightly open, trying to inhale and exhale as steady as possible. His long fingers were fiddling with the bottle of pills that was in his palm. Cold sweat trickled down his forehead and landed on his sheer white shirt. His eyelids were heavy and his head hurt like crazy.


He managed to retrieve a white circular pill after much difficulty and popped it into his mouth before washing down the bitter taste with a large gulp of sparkling water.

The flush instantly returned to his flawless face, his cheeks no longer white and cold.


Sehun's eyes scanned the proximity, taking note of every single thing. The photoframe that stood on the shelf beside the bed, caught his eye, it always did. The milky white frame held a picture of them.


He was behind while the shorter male was standing in front with a big, wide smile. He too, was smiling so happily. Sadness and grief washed over him as he remember about the memories they made.

"Luhan."

That was all the male muttered before he started to cry. The warm tears were flowing down his cheeks but there was no noises or sobs. 

He was suffering in silence. 

***

A/n: Sehun started to suffer from depression and he is unable to control his feelings therefore he takes pills. Luhan is his love however, Luhan died a few years ago, leaving Sehun all alone.