004

Exodus Stories

Luhan, You

[Illusions]

***

The smell of coffee lingered in the air, the wind chime that was placed near the glass door would occasionally produce a beautiful melody. 

The girl was standing behind the wooden counter, facing the cashier. There was not much customers since it was in the middle of the day. Once again, the wind chime sounded and she turn to look at the new customer. 

Like usual, his brown hair was messed up, his black t shirt had a low v cut and his skinny jeans hugged his legs perfectly. His big doe eyes were shining and twinkling, there was not much difference since the last time she saw him, which was yesterday. 

The doe eyed male, always come to the cafe at this specific time, dressed the same way like yesterday but the girl never did question him. It would be rude to confront him about his getup and why it was the same everyday. 

"The usual?" She asked as she looked into his eyes. The male was standing in front of her, eyeing her every move. He lightly nodded his head. The girl smiled at him before proceeding to make his order. 

Not far away from the cashier, was a pair of couple who watched as the girl talk to no one in particular or rather the air. Every now and then, the girl would smile and say "Luhan", when there is absoulutely nobody standing in front of her or conversing with her. 

There was nobody talking to her. There was no one named Luhan. 

***

A/n: You are a waitress at a cafe that your parents own, every single day at the same time, Luhan would come to the store and order a cup of americano and you would occasionally chat with him. But what you did not know was, Luhan was never there. You were just talking to the air.