003

Exodus Stories

Baekhyun, You

[My Facade]

***

The air around her was chilly. The wind seem to pierce through her skin like dirty daggers. She was here again, with hopes of bringing him back. It have been 5 complete years, but she never did give up even though others say it is impossible. 

She placed the boquet of roses in front of the tombstone. There was a minute of pure silence as she stared at the picture and the engravings on the cold stone. Until now, it was hard to accept the truth. It just came too sudden.

Tears trickled down her cheeks like leaves that fell from the tree. One by one, they landed on the grass beneath her. She sighed as she stood up to leave the place.

Behind the big shady tree, stood a male. Baekhyun stepped out of its shadow, he have been hiding there for the longest time possible, waiting for her to come. He watched as the cab drove away from the place. The male smiled when he saw the roses that were placed in front of his tombstone. It was his favourite flower.

The feeling he felt earlier was undescribable, how he wanted to hug her and wipe away her tears. Baekhyun shook his head, tryinh to dispose the thoughts of them.

A pair of black feather wings burst out from his back. A couple of feathers landed on the ground due to the sudden action. With that, he flew off, in search of his next prey.

***

A/n: Baekhyun is a devil. He forged death so the girl would give up on him and not learn about his secret.