001

Exodus Stories

Chanyeol, You

[My Partner]

***

The male was panting like he never did before, blood was rushing to every part of his body as his heart thud against his solid muscles. Sweat droplets were trickling down his forehead, staining his grey t shirt. 

The pair of white converse that hugged his feet was now in a dirty shade of gray partly due to the sewage water that ran under his sole. He needed to hurry.

Tick Tock. 

Tick Tock.

Tick-

Time was slowly running out, the mental timer that he set in his mind was slowly ticking away, each second blew pass like the wind. The determination he onced had was now gone, gone with the wind. 

The burning and aching feeling in his legs were slowing him down. However, the sore feeling did not matter to him now as he continued to push himself further. The only thing that ran in his mind was the flash images of her. The way her eyes would become crescents when she smiled. The way she would look at him intently and run her finger along his jaw. 

It was all too beautiful and saddening.

He knew that time was slipping away so fast, and it was impossible to save her from her captors. 

Bang! 

Not far away from where he was, a gun shot sound resonated in the air. He paused and looked up. It was over. Everything was over. There was no use trying now. 

It was the end.

***

A/n: Chanyeol is a professional killer who is now trying to save his girlfriend/partner from one of his victim's brother who thought it would be nice to kidnap Chanyeol's girlfriend as revenge.