New owner

Persocom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob: "Author help me!!"

Author: "What's the matter?"

Yoseob: "Dujun ignored me!"

 

(p′︵‵。)<(゜ロ゜;)>(┳Д┳)(ʘдʘ╬)゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚( TДT)

 

Both Dujun and Yoseob made it to their shared house and panted heavily after carrying the persocom about half an hour. "God.. if we don't bring him home we would've arrive home earlier by now. Look, our deobeokki is getting cold too." Yoseob pouted and turned to his friend, about to call him to eat together but found Dujun is busy checking on his new find. "Wow, he's completely ignoring me and his favourite food..." Yoseob rolled his eyes and paid attention on eating the food alone. While Dujun on the other hand, got stressed out because he couldn't find the power button on persocom's body.


"I tried pushing everywhere that seemed like a power button, like his nose, his forehead, his fingertips, his stomach bottom, his s and even... his bulge! But none of 'em tries work!" complained the older. Yoseob almost spitted out the rice cake he was chewing on then he angrily yelled at the older, "Ewww, that's so disgusting!! You should ask Dongwoon about that" Right, why didn't he thought about it earlier? "No way he will know I got a persocom and sure as hell will ask tones of questions on how do I get one. I'm so lazy to deal with his curiousity." Dujun  however doesn't give up, he made the persocom sit with its back facing him. "I haven't checked the backside yet," he thought himself alone while his hands roaming on the soft skin, touching every part of the body.


"I can't watch any further.. it's so weird when the persocom is in male figure.." Yoseob mumbled and turned his head away to safe his innocent mind. "Yoseob! I found it!! It's on the back side of his neck!" Dujun shouted excitedly like a kid just received an ice cream. Dujun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter