Treasure in a garbage

Persocom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun: "What the hell, author? Why is the title sounds so lame?"

Author: "I couldn't think of better title cause I'm at it! You better not complaint though."

Dujun: "But this is my story it has to be cool!"

Author: "Be grateful I made you the main character and pairing up with Junhyung you whiny brat"

Dujun: "Aishh..."

 

(=´∀`)ヽ(´▽`)/(⌒▽⌒)( ^∇^)(*^ω^*)(*´∀`*)

 

"Damn Dongwoon, showing off his new persocom.. he's doing it on purpose so I will feel angry in jealousy. What a bastard." muttered Dujun boredly while scrolling down his Kakao messages after opening an image sent by the younger male. Yoseob, who's already used to Dujun's interest in getting a persocom got instantly bored when the older brought the same topic over and over again. "Come to reality, Yoon Dujun. It's impossible to get one despite our poor condition. Even our part-time job's salary isn't enough to afford the pricey thing you dream for." He don't understand why Dujun is so eager about persocom.


Both of them stopped by a food stall to purchase deobeokki for supper after a tiring work. Yoseob continued to nag along the way to their house. He nagged about their lacking in transportation, their expired food and empty cabinet in the kitchen, same old clothes and etc. Right, he's true about their pityful life, but Dujun doesn't like being nagged and literally doesn't care. He wondered how a small guy like Yoseob could be that loud and too much talking. So he walked faster to leave that noisy guy behind. But Dujun stopped his tracks when he noticed something at the other side of the street.


"YOON DUJUN! Are you listening to what I'm talking about? Don't walk too fast! You're- Ow!" Yoseob bumped hard behind his friend's back and rubbed his nose which is not hurt at all. "Why are you stopping!?" He half-shouted and saw Dujun's eyes landed on something. The garbage. And a ing human lying on it. "OHH MY GOD!! C-COULD IT BE A MURDER!!?" Yoseob gasped in shock and screamed loudly only to be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter