Little cat ears

Persocom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung: "Author-nim.. Please give me more script!"

Author: No! *giggles*

 

(;ω;) (;´ຶДຶ `) ( ´_ゝ`) (⊙︿⊙✿) ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●) (,,•́ . •̀,,)

 

The next morning, Dujun woke up with a bright sunlight upon his face through the window glass. He rubbed his heavy eyelids to get a clearer view, only to see a persocom lying an inch close beside him with it eyes shut, seemed to be dead. He blushed at the closeness, he recalled back the event he had last night. "Oh right.. I found him on trash and brought him home.." Yoseob went out of the bathroom with his towel on his head, hair wet. He spotted Dujun sitting up lazily, as if he didn't gain any energy from his long rest. "Go wash yourself, you stink. I have cooked our breakfast so don't be late."

 

Dujun got up and shuffled to the bathroom like an obidient son he is, it took him only a few minutes to appear clean and refreshed. He wrapped a towel around his waist because he and Yoseob got used to it. Little did he know that someone else is waiting in the room. The visitor cheerfully greeted Dujun, not minding the fact the man is half , "Ohayo!" Dujun jumped a little and turned his head. That voice. He quickly snapped, "Jang Hyunseung! What on earth brings you here!? Where's Yoseob!? How dare you just barge in without permission!? Just because we're neighbours you have no-"

 

"Whoa calm down, mate. I just stop by to send you some food and see how you doing. I rang the door but Yoseob looked like he's in hurry, he told me to wait inside first. But I guess.. I'm not wanted here," Hyunseung cut him off and faked a sob. Dujun rolled his eyes and started putting some nice clothes on. The two went to the dining table to eat together when Hyunseung broke the silence, "What a beautiful robot over there. He's still not awake?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter