Custom-built

Persocom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung: "NOOO! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY HYUNA CRASHED?!"

Author: "fufufufuf'

 

(/ロ゜)/アタシハダアレ? (′・ω・`) ( TДT)

 

After they finished their meal, the three of them sat in front of Junhyung. Hyunseung explained more that persocoms are electronics, so they must stay charged up in order to continue working properly. "Instead of charging in your house, take him out on long walks in direct solar energy." Dujun noticed the percentage has reached 100% but Hyunseung scolded him not to turn off the power yet. "Sit back and watch," said the second eldest of the three. Much to Yoseob and Dujun's surprise, the charging stopped automatically and the green light on Junhyung's forehead was gone. Junhyung finally opened his eyes after his body is fully recharged. They waited for a bit more but Junhyung just blinked as he earned some serious stare. "..Master?" All of them stayed silent for a long time. "...idiot, is that all you're trying to show us?" Both Dujun and Yoseob said in unison.

 

Hyunseung frowned, telling Junhyung to put open his cat ear and put the wire in. "U.. U.. S.." Junhyung mumbled, sounding like a baby that just learn how to talk for the first time. He had diifficulty on catching Hyunseung's words.

 

"This can't be happening. Whenever Hyuna is fully charged she will do the power off on her own and put the USB wire back in her rabbit ears without being told. And she talk perfectly fine just like us! How come yours acting way differently than the normal persocoms!" Yoseob added, "I guess this is why he is thrown away by his master.. he's a trash anyway." Dujun saw the sorrow in Junhyung's expression, he snapped this time. "Don't say like that in front of him! I believe he can be fixed!"

 

Hyunseung and Yoseob felt guilty upon looking at the poor human robot but then H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter