Red Velvet

Persocom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy: "Why am I a maid to Sungjae... I'm his wife omf.."

Author: "Don't kill me"

(☆^O^☆) (❁´‿`❁) ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶ ♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪ (*^_^*)

 

Junhyung opened its eyes, slowly sitting up. It found Dujun and Yoseob still dozing off peacefully after a tiring work last night. Junhyung saw Dujun's chest rose up and down from his breathing so it hovered on top of its master and lied on him. Dujun, however, seemed to be in deep, deep sleep to notice his cat-like machine. Junhyung smiled more and buried its face to Dujun's chest, snuggling real close, legs locked. It stayed like that unmoved until Yoseob turned his body at Junhyung's direction, unconciously grabbed it by the waist and leaned at the back of Junhyung's shoulder while mumbling "Mommy..". Junhyung found itself trapped between the guys, decided to sleep more for another 15 minutes.

 

Later, Dujun got up, earlier than yesterday, earlier than Yoseob. He saw Junhyung's face was very near to him, its hands gripped on his shirt like a frightened kitten, their legs locked. A light tint of pink spreaded on Dujun's cheeks when he noticed the position they're in. He tried to not make a single sound. He glanced at the boy behind Junhyung, still asleep. It took him a while to notice Yoseob's hand on Junhyung's waist. Before Dujun could react, Hyuna barged in their house, dressed in as a cheerleader while shaking her pom poms in the air and cheerfully screamed "Wake up, wake up! It's already eleven in the morning!" Her voice didn't fail to wake the others up too.

 

"How can you just barge in without knocking? Hyunseung haven't you taught her that!"

 

"Man be grateful it isn't some robber getting in. You forgot to unlock the door."

 

Hyuna got scared from Dujun's outburst and went to hide behind Hyunseung. "Oppa! He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter