Chapter five

You, I love [Hiatus]

Hello there! Finally a new chapter! I have been dying to update, but since I was sick, I never got the chance :( So today I just had to update before going to sleep :) This one is also for panda_0_o, who has been eaerly waiting for new updates :D I will have to get the plot planned out quickly, or else I will be dragging it for too long.. Actually, the only thing I have not planned yet are Jinyoung's and Taemin's character roles, ghehe, and Chunhei still is not going to end up with anyone yet, so you can always influence me ghehe XD
Also, for those who ask why I have added them as a friend, it is because of a Christmas fanfic I am planning to write for you. Please check my blog post or fanfic 'Ten days to Christmas' and for everyone else, just check it ut if you want :) But of course, let's have a nice time on AFF together :) I just used this as a chance to befriend you all, really XD
Well,  I hope you all enjoy the story and I hope to update soon again! :) (I am almost finished with Finding him through memories' last chapter, so please bear with me until I have finished it! :D)
Tinywings




I glanced at my watch, sighing as I realized I had come here way too early. It was getting colder already in Seoul, remembering me of the season of the year. The city was slowly losing its colors, and it was as if it was replaced by a feeling of melancholia. Even though Christmas en New Year were beautiful days were it is all about happiness, being together and smiling, this little detail did not escape my mind. The fact that a year was already ending, and soon to be replaced by a new one.

“You are already here.”

I looked up to see Taemin casually walking out of the door. I never asked him whether they were living together in this grand building, but I was not going to ask him. Not when I knew neither of them wanted to tell me anything about themselves.

“Follow me.”

He said emotionlessly, and I followed him silently. I took the opportunity of walking behind him to examine him, to get a closer look of him. What captured my attention the most was his shiny blonde hair. He stood out from the crowd with just his hair color, but it was not only that that made him special. It was something about his presence, that made him so attractive, and I was yet to find it out.

“You should not stare at someone like that.”

“Eh?”

Surprise filled me as I realized what he just said, and I could feel the heat in my cheeks as he turned around to look at me. A smirk appeared on his lips.

“Even though I am worth the stares.”

Was… Was I supposed to say something now? I could only let out an awkward laughter, which he seemed to have understood.

“Embarrassed? You should not, it is only normal.”

I truly did not know what to say at the moment, and I could only look at him with full disbelief. Really… I thought he would be different, different from the other boy, but he seemed to be the same.

“You know,” He sighed before continuing, “girls like you are so bothersome. Ordinary girls who are way too naive to survive in the world, and yet, they think they have seen all the bad things in life.”

He shook his head before continuing walking, and I just followed him, not being able to progress everything he said yet. His definition of ordinary girls did not really please me, though, but I did not dare to say that to him. So I just followed him obediently, and gladly, he was not the kind of person to talk. Or maybe, he just did not want to talk to me. Whatever it may be, I would still rather be with him, then with the other. That dark-haired boy… Scared me.

“Okay, we are here.”

He said while pointing to the huge building in front of us. I did not even have the time to look around and see where we were, because he quickly pulled my arm to follow him. It looked so spacious, so modern, but I could not think of where we could possibly be. Taemin stopped in front of a grand, metallic door and went to the side of it. He typed something on the small machine, making the door slowly open. I should not have been shocked by the high amount of technology used here, the moment I stepped inside I should have been aware of it, but it truly was not a joke. Everything looked like it came from those science fiction movies.

“Follow me.”

He said while glancing to me, before resuming his steady walk. I was at loss of words, and I just could not describe how surreal this all felt. Being a person who dedicated her life to nothing but piano, this all just seemed like fantasy.

“19. 27. 12.”

He suddenly said with his usual serious tone.

“Eh?”
 
“That is the password. Remember it.”

Password? So that means… I am going to be here often?

“W-where are we?”

A sigh left his mouth before he spoke.

“This is whatever you want it to be, really.”

Not the same answer again… These two were so mysterious in everything they do, and it did not help to lessen the anxiousness inside of me. They could at least… Tell me.

“You will begin your training schedule today. Just remember… Everything has to be changed. From head to toe, Cho Chunhei has to vanish. If not,” He suddenly looked in my eyes, “you will only endanger yourself.”

Cho Chunhei… Has to disappear. A bitter smile unconsciously crept on my lips as I realized I did not even told my parents or even anyone about this. I was not even going to disappear literally… Or maybe, I was. Who knows what will become of me after this… And slowly this one thought was starting to hit me, to wake me up. What have I chosen?

But it was quickly followed by an ironic feeling. I chose this myself; there was no reason for me to regret now.

“So,” He continued, “most of the time you will be here, and I will be watching you. Jinyoung hyung wanted you to learn ballet first.”

My eyes flickered in surprise. Did he just say… Ballet? Why would I have to learn something like that? And on top of that, I was not born to dance. I had tried it when I was young, and honestly, everyone was better off if I did not.

“Surprised?”

He asked with a smirk.

“A-ah, actually, yes.”

“This is only the beginning, so you better be prepared.”

We continued to walk and my eyes wandered around, and I tried to think of where we could be. So many high-tech machines… Hundreds of different computers in a way I have never seem them before… But when we stopped in front of the door, I realized the surroundings were different. Simplistic… As if everything I just saw was just a dream… And I was back in reality again.

“This will be your training place.”

He said while opening the door, revealing a huge practice room. Everything looked splendid, from the mirrors with the little silver-colored details to the flawless dance floor.

“And this will be your teacher, Anna.”

I bowed politely to the beautiful woman, who had just stopped dancing when the door opened. She had this foreign look in her appearance, and even though she did not seemed to be young anymore, she had this charming presence around her.

“Anna, this is Cho Chunhei.”

“Ah,” She said with her warm voice, “Chunhei, right? Nice to meet you.”

She smiled while approaching me, and I once again bowed politely.

“N-nice to meet you, Anna-”

“I do not like formalities, just call me Anna.”

She interrupted, knowing I was going to use formalities. A grateful smile crept on my lips, something Taemin seemed to have noticed.

“Do not get too happy yet, Anna is not going to be like this when teaching you.”

He said with his unwavering smirk, but oddly, he did not look arrogant while wearing it. The more I looked at him, the more I could not dislike him. He just did not seem to be a bad guy, but just acted like one.

“So, Chunhei,” Anna said while looking at me with a sudden seriousness filling her eyes, “shall we begin?”

-

I tried to catch my breath as the music finally stopped. My stamina was low, and my body surely was not in shape, so I did not expect myself to leave this room today without feeling any pain in my body, but this was exhausting, and it felt like my body could not take it any more. Anna looked at me with stern expression on her face.

“Are you giving up already? We have only been practicing for three hours.”

Three hours? I had survived three hours? She would not understand the joy I was feeling that I did not break yet after three straight hours of dancing. Never would I believe that ballet was easy again, never.

“W-who are you, r-really?”

I asked in a somewhat jokingly manner, but really, I was dying to know who she was exactly.

“One of Korea’s best ballet teachers would be a good approximation.”

I had figured at least that much, yes. Her serious expression slowly softened as she saw me still trying to catch my breath while sitting on the ground. It was quite new for me to feel this exhaustion, and the trembling of my body showed both of us that it was not used to the intensive training it was getting.

“Take a break. We will continue in a half hour.”

I smiled thankfully before lying on the ground tiredly. I could feel the sweat all over my body, evidence of the hard work I had just done. After a while I could vaguely hear the door open and close, and I assumed Anna had gone to go get something. However, it seemed someone had also walked inside.

“I see you are working hard.”

My eyes widened as I quickly sat up, just in time to see him approaching me. I still did not know the name of this dark-haired boy in front of me, but surely, I did not like to be with him.

“I-”

“Really, you look like I am going to eat you up.”

He sat before wandered around the room randomly. After a moment, he stopped in front of me to examine me, and I did not like the feeling. Not when I was looking like this, and not when his eyes felt as if they were piercing right threw me.

“I really do not understand why you are working so hard, when you know it will be futile in the end.”

His smirk made me gulp in fear.

“I mean, you could get beautiful in a blink of the eye, and yet, you chose to work so incredibly hard, just to get disappointed. Taemin sure does a lot for you, just to give you a chance to prove yourself.”

“Eh?”

He was about to answer, but suddenly the door opened again. Taemin stood in front of the door, his eyes again showing something unreadable as he realized the dark-haired boy in the room.

“Jinyoung hyung, why are you here?”

He sat while glaring at the other, who shook his head in return.

“Just making sure that everything is going as planned. I mean, I would not want to see you screw up something, again.

He said before leaving the room. I glanced at Taemin, who had his hands turned into fists as his eyes.

“A-are you alright?”

I asked with concern, but he did not reply. As always, he did not say anything and just walked to the sight of the room, taking place against one of the mirrors. And again, I saw that troubled, struggling expression on his face.