Stretching

One Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV (Tuesday week 2)

With my backpack on my back and my gym back over my shoulder, I walked to the busstop, followed by some female students who attend the same school as me. I could hear them whispering: "He's so handsome" "Ommy, his tan" If only I could hear this from one certain person... I slowed my pace, letting the girls pass by me. "He's so handsome~ Ommy, his tan~", I hear someone saying with a sarcastic tone. I turned around and saw Seulgi approaching me. "It's good to hear that isn't it?", she asked and stopped in front of me. I raised my right eyebrow: What is wrong with you? Jealous?" I smirked. "Listen, I'm not someone who likes you, I don't even like you a little bit... What the hell did you do to Soojung?" "Who?", I asked. The girl in front of me crossed her arm, looking in disbelieve at me. "You're really something Kim Jongin. Krystal didn't come to school so her injury must be bad. Do you even realize how much an injury has an impact on Krystal's dancing?", Seulgi asked. Krystal... I didn't see her at school today. "She told you everything?" "Yes ofcourse" "It was an accident... I already apologized.... Is she okay now?", I asked worriedly. "What is this with your tone, why are you so caring out of a sudden? If she accepted your apologize, she wouldn't have been crying all night yesterday when she was talking about what happened with me on the phone. You should ask her yourself and comfort her since you're a topsporter. Topsporters like you surely know how to control yourself once you know your dream to become huge is shattered into thousands of pieces" Seeing the way Seulgi kept serious while talking must mean Krystal's injury is really bad. I slightly feel guilty. "I've training tonight and tutoring in one hour, do you want me to see her now?", my jaw kinda dropped in disbelieve, "Do I've to skip my tutoring for her?~!" During my tutoring hours, I get to catch up the classes I've missed during my trainings. I can't just miss that. "Why are you here so late anyway. I thought you were free by now?" "Why do you care and how the hell do you know?", Seulgi unexpected defended herself furiously. "I will help you out with your homework and tutoring if you just help Krystal a bit. I hate to see her like that, you know I'm a topstudent", Seulgi stared seriously in my eyes. Krystal and Seulgi must be really close friends for Seulgi to care for her this much. I don't have any friends left anymore who I trust now Sehun embarassed me in front of Krystal. Beside the way Krystal things about me, there is a story around the school that I've injured Krystal who is apparantly one of the best SSPA dance students of our school. It's a girl's charm to behave like this, she is sincerely caring. Beside  this, she is smart en pretty. "I want to visit Krystal in the hospital but I will be death if I don't go home now..." "But- " Seulgi left me in front of the bus stop and entered the bus wich just arrived behind me. Did I see a dissapointed or a frightened Seulgi dissapearing in my eyecorners just now?

 

 

Krystal POV

If I miss the dance practices in the upcoming months, I will fail the final rehearsal for the first report for sure. How am I supposed to enter K-ARTS with all those others participants? It's a waste, how am I supposed watch Seulgi and the others dance? I want to be parts of the lessons as well... It's 6PM and Myungsoo isn't here yet like he promised. I am seriously bored. Mom told me to rest for a day because walking through the school and streets with this knee isn't something really wise. With my leg rested on a cushion against the side of the bench, I watched television in the livingroom. Mom left lunch and dinner ready to eat for me this morning. I am all alone and I feel dull. It's been a long time ago since I've missed Jessica who stays far away from home in a dorm, I miss her. I took my phone from the side table next to me and dialed Myungsoo's number. After a feel beeps, someone at the other side of the line picked up. "Yobaseo...?", I hear Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter