Fight

One Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV (Monday Week4)

The only things my father told me were:"Take care and have fun, don't do stupid things and don't forget about who's waiting for you... Just know I am watching you" And the one who is waiting for me is Krystal who I've to babysit. Fortunately Krystal didn't seem to remember that both of us took my father's suggestion. It's perfectly fine for Krystal but for me, I will get into problems once the one who's watching me will pass on my activities. My father and I promised eachother we wouldn't let our father-son relationship involve school. So I am nervous and curious about who is actually watching me without knowing I'm the director's son. "Yo, what are you thinking about?", Taemin who had a seat beside me in the bus. We left the Jeju airport just now and we're taking the bus to our dormitory now. The bus is filled with different highschool sporters: hockey, tennis, soccer, baseball, ping pong and swimming from both 11th and 12th grade. Beside the highschool sporters, there are also K-ARTS dancers. And me, the only topsporter from 12th grade. All the other topsporters are at school or at the trainingfields, focusing on their sports. Sehun who is a highschool baseball student, seemed to fit his highschool sporter mates better than I do. I feel like being an outsider between the highschoolsporters and dancers. I'd be sitting alone if it wasn't for Taemin, the skinny pale dancer. "Nothing...", I anwsered and looked through the window at the sight of the sea. I've went to Jeju several times before, but the scenery keeps on amazing me. It feels like the scenery of the sea keeps following me. I think the bus has been driving continiously for ten minutes on this long road. "I am sitting here beside you to accompany you. You're unuasally quiet today!", Taemin "What do you want to talk about?", I asked and then looked at the thinking Taemin. "Hmm..." It looks like a imaginary bulb lightened above his head:" Ah there is something I'm curious about... I heard that the reason why our Soojung can go on this trip is thanks to you because you will be looking out for her in case anything happens to Krystal. Why you? Are you even close with her? She not even in your class" "I'm not going to look after her for fun. I broke the school's stupid rules and that's why they are punishing me this way. I've Krystal responsibility in my hands...", I anwsered calmly. I could have shouted it out but Krystal and Seulgi aren't sitting way too far from us. There are only two seats between Taemin, me and Krystal, Seulgi. "How am I supposed to get close to her and not ruin my baseball school year. It feels like she hates me bro" Taemin smirked. He knows I want him to help me. Taemin seems close with both Seulgi and Krystal since they have the same dance classes. "Aishh girls will fall for you easily, believe me... You might not notice, but I see girls everyday staring at you. And I hear juniors talking about you whenever you pass by. Krystal is a cold girl, she likes things even if she says she doesn't like it. And by the way, how would you think of the person who ruined your dance school career? She'll slowly get over it once you just do what you've to do... Help her, that girl is seriously struggling with her knee" I nodded and then looked over the two seats in front of me to see the back of Krystal's head resting against  the window. Taemin sounds sincere, like he really tells me the best way to continue playing baseball. "If you feel left behind by those selfish sporters, you can join us if you want", Taemin suggested out of a sudden and then pointed at the front of the bus, where the most dancers were sitting. "Thanks Taemin", I said. I am not left behind, it's just that I don't join those boring high school sporters, I'm from another level. "I think you and I will get along because you know the differences between us and those high school sporters" K-ARTS and topsport students, the ones who are going to get a promising future. Taemin approvingly smiled. "Tsk, they say sporters are those who only show off. I think dancers like you can also show off pretty well tsk", I laughed.

Seulgi POV
"Wowww", I looked at the scenery in front of me. The scenery of the horizon and the sea looks like a painting. The dormitory seems to be located right on the hills next to the beach. Totally unexpected from our school. One my one, our group of students left the bus and searched out their luggage. "Soojung, wait here with my bag...", I looked at Krystal who walked limping to me and then pointed to a big rock Krystal could sit on while waiting for me, "I'm going to get our suitcases" I watched the city girl approvingly nodding in my eyecorner as I head to the bus wich is surrounded by my fellow classmates and students from other classes. Our teacher calmed his students down as the luggage got carried out of the bus one by one, without chaos. We all stood in a huge circle so everyone could see when their bags where able to be grabbed away. As soon as I grabbed my yellow suitcase Krystal's mother borrowed me, I went back in the circle to wait for Krystal's blue suitcase to appear. Not long after I got mine, I left mine behind and took Krystal's suitcase wich the bus driver carried out of the bus. The ground is half sand and half grass, so it was difficult for me to roll two middle sized suitcases over to the entrance of the dormitory, where Krystal was waiting. I slowly pushed myself through the small crowds of students with the two suitcases by my side. Once in a while, the heel of my sneekers would get stuck with the wheels of the luggage, wich was very annoying. A sudden move made me able to move on easier. Krystal's suitcase wich I held with my right hand, got taken away, wich left my hand empty handed. "Jongin-ah! What are you doing!?", I shouted at Jongin who walked past my side with Krystal's suitcase and his own bag over his shoulder. He looked back at me and said:"It's much more comfy this way isn't it? You're not thankful?", he asked. I am thankful but I can't expres it to him. His words makes me remember the day I almost got glass in my face, when he also helped me. I   followed him behind. "Gomawo Jongin... But that's not mine.. It's-" "Krystal's... I know", Jongin cut me of on a gentle way. "Didn't we promise eachother to forget about what happened? Why are you helping me?", I asked curiously, walked alongside Jongin and looked up at the taller guy. He froze on his place and dropped his huge sport bag like luggage on the top of Krystal's suitcase wich he held on. "Aigoo, Seulgi... Yes I did. But that doesn't mean I cannot help you right?", Jongin closed his eyes and shook his head with a small smile, treating me like a kid. "And I'm not helping you now, I am helping Krystal since it's my task" Like this, Jongin found Krystal leaning against a huge rock in front of the small but cozy looking dormitory.

Krystal POV
Jongin followed Seulgi and me to one of the sleepingrooms beside the teacher's dormitory. All the girls would be sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter