Shut Up

One Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV (Wednesday week 4)

"Lee Taemin, is there something about you I don't know, perhaps things you prefer me to know than keep hiding from me?", I kicked some dirt from my bed, on the floor. "No ofcourse not, just for you information... I am not that kind of person who would hide something for a friend", Taemin said. I nodded while looking at the ceiling. "And what about this...? Do you think it's okay to tell others someone's secret for the sake of that person you heard the secret from?", I asked. "What the hell Jongin. Don't talk so fast, I don't understand you... Is something bothering you?", Taemin asked curiously. I jumped from my bed and took a seat beside Taemin's bed right beside me. "Just as an example: something is bothering me and there is someone who can help me with it. I have told you my secret about what is bothering me and you know how to help me. But if you help me, you will have to tell others about my secret. You understand?", I looked Taemin straight in the eyes while he was throwing stuff in his luggage. Krystal's eyes sparkled for a moment when she told me about her mother. My heart felt heavy, carrying the girl's secret. She seemed really hurt, and I don't think it's right for her to be hurt that way. Her mother is alright but she is still hurt, perhaps she lied. Only Seulgi knows about Krystal's mother's illness. She must have struggled a lot, not being accompanied by anyone. Did she perhaps double a class because her home situation wich distracted her from her studies? If she told school, they might have helped her out. To be sure, I could tell my father about it. He is the director afterall. I should trust both Seulgi and Krystal's circumstances to my father. "Ask someone else...", Taemin said. I looked around the room, approximately 20-30 beds spread around the place, everyone is downstairs, preparing the barbeque dinner for tonight. Taemin and I got permission to go to our room to change our shoes. It's getting colder at night beside the sea and it's just uncomfortable to sit outside with flipflops. "Did you find your socks yet?", I asked unpatiently and stood up, ready to leave him behind because of the fact he didn't care about my question for him. I think he had been searching for a pair of clean socks for 10 minutes. Boys are boys afterall and some of them are not organised. "Yeah I found them", I heard Taemin saying while facing my back to him, just a few meters from the exit of the room. "Hurry up, I'm hungry"

 

Seulgi POV

"Come on let's trade", JB begged with a plastic plate in his hands, " You can have the sweet potato in return for that beef. You're going to eat that all by yourselve?!" "Anni, teacher told me to han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter