Bye

One Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV
I looked in the distance. "Hey Jongin, where did you go just now? Suho has finished your food because he thought you wouldn't come back", Chanyeol laughed. I then looked at my plate, only the part wich was filled with meet is gone, like expected but I don't care. I am feeling the after effect of what had happened just now. My heart is beating like crazy. I looked far at the side of the canteen, at one of the table against the wall. I confessed to Krystal. She accepted me and we are dating now. The girl who catches every guys attention is now officially mine. I smiled at the thoughts without realising the other guys were looking at me. "Ya?!! You're weird today Jongin", I hear someone say. I didn't care about the others, all I could was think about Krystal. Thinking about her little actions, how adorable she actually looked. So is this part of being in love?

Seulgi POV
I wiped the sweat from my forehead as the music stopped. It is so much fun... But it's starting to get hard. "Alright students, we're done for today! Wash up and hurry to hour next class", our choreographer said, "Seulgi, wait for a moment. I have to talk to you" My fellow students looked at me out of suprise, wondering why I had to havr a private conversation with our teacher. "Yes", I anwsered. As the others left the practice room, I was left behind with teacher Kim. The woman approached and then put a hand on my right shoulder. "Seulgi, you're doing really well these day, but you look out of energy these days. Is everything okay with you?", the woman asked. I nodded. "It's because I don't get much sleep these days because of the exams", I lied. Actually I have been living in the dorms of the school. I haven't contacted my mom for a while. Krystal's mom is ill. I am hiding a secret from Krystal. I don't know if I can pay back Jongin's father for the dorms rental. Studying for exams. So many things are going though my mind wich makes me difficult to concentrate on dancing. It's fun, but I need some more time. "Ah I understand, make sure to both study well and dance. Don't dance because you think you'll get into the ARTS university just with talent, you need grades" I nodded. "If you keep on going like this, there might be people outside waiting for talents like you. Just hold on a little bit more okay, and try to rest more"

Krystal POV
I am dating Kim Jongin. That guy who  was so stupid to run into me and injure. The guy who hurt me before. But he was also the guy who was there for me when I was having problems with my surroundings. He who was luckily around me when I fainted. He made me cry, he made me laugh. If I think about it now, I've passed a lot of time with Jongin without really noticing since we are not even half past this schoolyear. I played with my pencil as I thought about Jongin and Seulgi. I didn't get to see Seulgi yet ever since the first break till now and I wonder if Jongin told Seulgi about us. They are both in the same class so he could have already told her. I actually hope he hasn't told her yet because I want to tell her as her friend. I need someone to help me with my relationship with Jongin. I am afraid I can't make decisions without Seulgi's advice.

Jongin POV
I hurried out of the classroom as soon the schoolbell rang. Krystal, I want to wait for her instead of her waiting for me. I hope she received the KakaoTalk message I send to her.

Seulgi POV
I wrapped my things together and took my coat out of my locker. Like my dance teacher said, I should go back to the dorms and catch some sleep. I said goodbye to my friends as I headed to the other side of the school where the dorms are located. Since there aren't many students using dorms, I am one of the few in the empty hallway to the dorms. Right then, my dorm neighbour Jiyoung stopped right in front of me and said:" I think your mom is here, there was a woman claiming she is your mom and searching for you" "oh...", I reacted. Why did she come all the way to school? Why didn't she see me earlier, the first day after I left home? My body feels like ignoring what Jiyoung just said and my heart feels like searching my mother and reassure her I am ok. After all I just acted the way my heart felt. Mom is mom, she must be worried about me even though she loves that sick horrible careless man. I left my backbag in my dorm and then headed to the entrance of the school, where my mother could be waiting. No, it's been a time after all students left school. There ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter