can't help this

SKYDRAGON ONESHOTS

he looks at me as if he's gulping, breathing in everything that makes up who i am and i can't help but smile. again. he takes my ahd and lightly brushes the tips of my knuckles against his soft lips and everything is right in the world again. if only things could stay ylike this, i'd be content and never ask for anything again. i wonder how we'll find our way out because i know there's not enough time left but as his lips move up my skin, my owrries cru,ble away with every touch and sigh. everything is going to be okay. everything will be okay because this is all i will ever crave. everything will be okay because this is a part of me now. i will close my eyes after this is all over and remember this moment. i will see him in my dreams and everything will be okay because he'll always be with me in the ways that count. he'll meet someone someday and be completely happy because she'll be all he'll ever need and i'll be happy for him. i might cry a little but the warmth in his heart is enough to keep me warm during the lonely months of winter. my fear is not if this will end but when. it's the hard truth of falling in love. it's too good to be true. the first few months of lighthearted jokes and dizzying rush are replaced with anxiety and this nagging sense that it will all end. will it ever be enough? i crave the rush but this comfortable haze is starting to suffocate me. i dont know what i want and that's just it. his lips touch mine for the first time today and i gladly welcome them with a desperate crash. i tug on his clothes and rip everything apart. he tugs at my heart and it explodes in his hands. it bleeds right through his fingers and the stars above us twist and turn in a blinding pain that i stop for a second just to stare at him, savoring the moment. his wide eyes and swollen lips are enough to push me over the edge. i'm breaking my heart by taking off my shirt. i'm taking my jeans off and pulling my socks off. im on top of him and his hair is still as soft as it was when i met him. i feel his hands everywhere and they're hot on my skin. i feel like i'm being marked, not to be touched by anyone else if it's not him. i take everything i have and fall with him. we fall and fall and the cool breeze around us fills our brains. im turning. my hair sticking to my face and my hands sticking to his. im gasping and breathing everything in until my eyes cant see straight anymore. i only see him but he's still blurry. he's going in and out of focus and time stops on my clock. this is all too much isn't it.

 

a/n: hi guys! i'm back. it's been a while but i'm writing again and i'm really excited. i'll be trying out something different with all of my stories. hope you liked this!