Chapter Three

Twisted Illusion

Donghae blinked at the blond guy infront of him before shaking his head alittle.

"I'm sorry but, you're a what now?" he asked.

"Psychiatrist." Hyukjae answered simply. Donghae nodded and cleared his throat before turning towards his cousins.

"May I ask what a psychiatrist is doing here?" he asked calmly causing his cousins to become nervous cause they know that Donghae was holding himself back and is trying to calm down. They kept looking at each other none of them daring to talk.

"What is a psychiatrist doing here?" he asked again but still no answer.

"Your cousins are worried about you. That's why I'm here. They hired me to take care of you." Donghae heard Hyukjae talk making him frown and turn to look at him.

"I do not need a psychiatrist. I'm perfectly fine." He said through gritted teeth feeling his anger rising up by the second.

"Well, since you know that you're perfectly fine then there's no harm with me being here. I can assure you that I will not disturb you. I'll just merely observe you for a few days then leave." Donghae glared at Hyukjae before slamming his hands on the table and standing up angrily.

"You think that won't disturb me? And what do you mean by observe? Do you think I'm crazy? I'M NOT ING CRAZY!" Donghae yelled already feeling a headache kicking in from how angry he was at the moment.

"Get out. I won't allow you to stay here for another minute. Leave my house right now." Donghae hissed at Hyukjae, and that’s when Siwon decided to interrupt.

"Hyung! Stop acting like that! We are worried sick about you. We want to know what is wrong. So stop pushing us away! Let Hyukjae-shii help us!" Donghae turned his glare towards Siwon.

"I don’t need a psychiatrist to watch me! I would know if I was crazy, I'm not stupid!"

"That's the point Donghae-shii. Usually Schizophrenic patients don't accept their condition at the very start but they slowly accept it and start to control it. Well, that is if you are schizophrenic. Since I only diagnosed you from the stories I heard from your cousins. That’s why I need to be with you so that I could be able to know if it is true or not." Hyukjae said with a soft smile. Donghae frowned at him and he was going to tell him that he doesn't need to stay. That he wasn't crazy. But the determined look on Hyukjae's face told him that nothing he says can make him leave and it was useless to argue. Donghae groaned and walked away angrily ignoring his cousins' calls. He went out of the house and into his car. He had a lot of meetings today so he wouldn't be home until late that night. Donghae smirked thinking the he was very busy these days anyway so he can use it as an excuse to not spend much time in his house, which means less time with his 'psychiatrist'. And for the first time, Donghae was happy that he was busy with work.

Donghae spent the rest of the day in his office attending meetings and checking various papers. He only stood up to return home when it was already 12am. It will take him an hour to return and he hoped with all his might that Hyukjae would be asleep by then. He decided that he'll keep avoiding the other until he gets bored and leaves. Well, hopefully.

When Donghae arrived home, the whole house was dark indicating that everyone else was sleeping already. He quietly made his was towards the stairs and up to his room. He quietly entered his room and sighed in relief when no one noticed him. He changed his clothes and went to sleep.

The next few days, Donghae completely avoided the other. He would leave extra early and arrive home late at night just so he can avoid his 'psychiatrist'. He was happy that his plan worked. If anyone asked him why he didn’t spend time in home, he'll just say that he's very busy with work and there.
Mission accomplished. But then, he finally had no where  to run. It was the weekend and it would be too obvious that he's running away if he left for work. He has been using his new company as an excuse for days. And he can use it again but it would give it away. Donghae sighed and decided to just man up and face whatever will happen these two days, He groaned hating the idea that he'll have to deal with that guy.

He unwillingly got dressed then went down to eat breakfast with his cousins which he had skipped for days already. Donghae walked expressionlessly towards his place in the table wanting to groan loudly when he saw the blond guy sitting. Hyukjae smiled at him when he noticed him coming.

"I finally saw you. I'm looking forward to the time we'll spend together." He said cheerfully. Donghae glared at him briefly before eating making Hyukjae pout. 

"How are you feeling Hyung? You've been working a lot lately. You shouldn't over work your self." Siwon said trying to start up a conversation but Donghae just ignored him and continued eating. He didn't want to talk to them. He was mad at them and he knew that if they talked they'll end up arguing again. And Donghae hated arguing with his cousins. He loved them too much and he didn't want to hurt them. He knows that they are worried but he can't forgive them. They had no right to accuse him of having schizophrenia. And they absolutely had no right to call him a psychiatrist without asking for his consent. So he just ignored them and continued eating quietly.

After he finished eating, he stood up and went outside to walk around in the garden. He noticed someone walking behind him but he just ignored him. He figured its Hyukjae. Maybe he wanted to talk to him but he really didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. And his assumption was right. Cause right then he heard Hyukjae call him.

"Donghae-shii!" Donghae ignored him and continued walking until he arrived to a glass house, he walked inside and walked by the flowers and plants planted there until he reached a white table with four chair in the middle of the small house. He went and sat down on one of the chairs looking around at the flowers planted all around. He saw how Hyukjae stood infront of him with a soft smile which Donghae tried very hard to deny the fact that he thought it looked beautiful. He shook his head frowning at his thought. The blond definitely was not beautiful. Okay maybe he was but Donghae would never admit it.

 Donghae was about to drown in his thoughts when he heard Hyukjae clear his throat. He looked at him not saying anything.

"Can I sit down?" Hyukjae asked.

"No." Donghae simply answered gaining a chuckle from Hyukjae who just sat down anyway.

"I said you can't sit." Donghae said with a glare but Hyukjae just ignored his words and just stared at him with the same soft smile.

"You can't run away from me forever Donghae-shii. We'll have to talk sooner or later."

"What do you want?" Donghae hissed at the other earning a shrug in response.

"Chat." Donghae scoffed hearing that.

"So you can finally 'diagnose' me?" he said mockingly. Hyukjae sighed hearing the other's mocking way of talking.

"I'm not here to do anything you don't want Donghae-shii. I'm here to merely see if your cousins' stories are true or not. If they weren't then I'll leave and never bother you again. If they were, then I'll have to try and help you suppress these images you see. But I won't be able to do that unless you cooperate with me or it'll never work." Donghae frowned at him.

"I know what I saw! I wasn't imagining things!" He said determined.

"Then explain to me what happened. I only listened to your cousins' part of the story now I want to hear it from you. You're the one who experienced that right? So there must be something your cousins missed. That’s why I want to hear it from you. From your own point of view."  Donghae stared at Hyukjae for awhile before sighing. He'll just do it. It won't hurt him anyway. And it looked like the other wouldn't give up any time soon. So he told Hyukjae everything that happened. From the knocks to the girl he saw in the garden. Hyukjae listened to him intently not saying anything. Just absorbing the information he heard. He nodded when Donghae finished his story before talking.

"Did anything happen the last few days? You know, since I came here?" He asked earning a shake of head from Donghae.

"No. nothing happened since the party." Hyukjae nodded.

"Well, tell me if anything happens again. And I'll also try to search for the girl with you." Donghae's face lightened up hearing that.

"You believe me?" He asked. Hyukjae just shrugged at him with a smile.

'Well, atleast there's hope. Atleast someone believes me.' Donghae thought and he felt how his mood lighted up after that. He took out his phone making Hyukjae look confusedly at him.

"Do you want some tea?" Donghae asked with a smile. And Hyukjae noticed that that was the first time the latter actually smiled at him. He always either frowned or glared so he was quite surprised to see how handsome the other was while smiling. Not like he wasn't handsome before. He just became even more handsome. If that was possible. He tried to stop himself from thinking further and just grinned a wide gummy smile.

"Yes please!" He said and Donghae just stared at him for awhile making him blink.

"What's wrong?" he asked and pouted when the other ignored him and just kept staring.

"Hey! Earth to Donghae!" Hyukjae called and waved his hand infront of the other's face seeing how he jumped slightly and shook his head.

"H-Huh? W-what did you say? Sorry I didn't hear you." Donghae said and smiled nervously while scratching his head. Damn, he didn't know Hyukjae looked so cute while grinning. He thought he looked beautiful with his small smile before but now his little grin just broke the scale. And that pout at the end caught him off guard. How can someone look so beautiful and cute at the same time? No. He can't think like that. He has to stop. Not good! Definitely not good! He's thinking about it again..

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE!" He heard the other shout making him jump in surprise.

"Finally! What is wrong? You keep daydreaming. What are you thinking about?"

'you' Donghae wanted to say but cleared his throat and just grinned at the other's annoyed face which by the way was also cute.  ' No Donghae! Focus!'

"Sorry. I guess I'm a little tired since I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days. Anyway, Do you want some tea? Or do you prefer coffee?" He asked and he saw how Hyukjae just stared at him for a second before clearing his throat and finally answering.

"No, tea would be good." He said with his smile. Donghae looked away so he wouldn't stare again and quickly called the maid to bring them the tea. Donghae then looked back at Hyukjae and smiled.

"So, Hyukjae-shii. You didn't tell me how old you are." Donghae asked trying to start up a conversation. He heard Hyukjae chuckle and he stopped himself from thinking about it.

"You didn't give me the chance to. You ran away angrily, remember?" He said teasingly causing Donghae to laugh nervously.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. It was really rude of me," He said awkwardly before just smiling at the other. "but now I'm not angry, so tell me. I'm quite curious."

"I'm 28." Hyukjae answered and he saw how Donghae smirked for a second.

"I'm your Hyung then." He said proudly. And he tried his hardest to not over think it when he saw how the other pouted.

"Well, there's nothing to be proud of for being old." Hyukjae said still pouting.

"It's better than being a baby." Donghae said with a smirk and he saw how Hyukjae gasped dramatically at that.

"I am not a baby! I'll have you know sir that I am a very mature adult! And besides, we're only 5 years apart. Not much difference." Hyukjae said stubbornly making Donghae chuckle at his cute act.

"Then we're both old people." Donghae said with a grin and he saw how Hyukjae acted like he was thinking about something before nodding to himself.

"Nevermind. I'll rather be a baby then." Hyukjae said with a smirk causing Donghae to laugh at his failed attempt since the latter looked like he was struggling to make that expression.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me!" Hyukjae exclaimed and pouted while crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I won't laugh anymore." Donghae said with his hands raised in defense and a wide grin. Right then the maid came with two tea cups. She placed the two cups and bowed before leaving the two males. They decided to not use formal speech and to just be casual with each other. They didn't want to make things awkward with each other.
 
Then they started telling each other funny stories. Donghae laughed at Hyukjae's stories and Hyukjae laughed at his. Their laughter filled the air in the small indoor garden and Donghae for the first time in days felt genuine happiness. He couldn't describe his feeling at the moment. But he was happy. He laughed a lot and he needed the laughter after days of over working himself. It felt good to finally relax and just enjoy his time. And he was extremely happy that Hyukjae was a good person. And even if they had a bad first impression, Donghae knew that they are going to be good friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- Hihihihi =) Chapter three is here! What do you guys think? Finally some Eunhae interaction! Tell me what you think about it so far! I'd love to read your comment! ^o^ Also, it looks like not many people like reading horror lol! -Although there is not much going on anymore- either that or this story is bad xD But I kinda like it so Idk lol!!! There aren't many people reading it OTL but oh well, to the ones who actually read this, thanks for your support and I hope you like it so far! =D There's only one chapter more that is already written. I'll update it maybe tomorrow if I had the time. The rest will be updated once I have the time to write! Which will be soon since I have nothing to do other than laze around all day xD
Anyway, Hope you guys liked this update! I'll see you in the next one =) 

Here's y Donghae as a small gift _y hair flip is y_ Can someone bring him and Hyukjae to me as birthday gift? I'll be forever grateful