Chapter 4

Leave Me Alone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened exactly? I don't know. I slipped out of his arms and directly out of the room. My head was hurting me really bad. I took a bowl of cereals and went back to my room and opened my diary. 

"Oh no! IT'S TOMORROW ALREADY." I choked with fear.

"What is tomorrow already?" Xiumin said yawning.

He just woke up, but god I had to say, he was y.

"I just have to attend my courses" I said with a long sigh.

"Well, you should prepare yourself". He left without a single word.

Maybe he was feeling awkward about last night. Thing is, I didn't know WHAT happened last night.

The rest of the day went by without us really talking. Just some 'What are you doing', 'Nothing, you?', 'Nothing'.

***

Today was the day. It's not that I didn't want to study. It's because there are people bothering me after only a month of attendance. 

"It's that ugly trash again"

"Why is she in our prestigious school?"

"It's just her parents' money, nothing to do with her"

"I guess that's why she doesn't have a boyfriend"

Francesca! Put yourself together! Right now! I slapped my cheeks lightly.

"Hey--Want me to go with you?" Xiumin said behind my back.

"Why would I?" I replied coldly.

"I have nothing to do! Let me go!" he said back pouting.

"No!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" 

"No"

"No" 

"Yes"

"Ok! I'll prepare myself" Xiumin said in a hurry.

"Wait-what?". He got me. "Well maybe they'll stop if they see him..." I whispered to myself. 

"I'm back" Xiumin said behind my back. I turned around. While the uniform I was wearing was marine and white. He decided to wear pale brown pants and a green sweater. He's going to be really apparent. I got to say that he looks hot though. That snapback fits him perfectly. He loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter