Chapter 2

Leave Me Alone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thing is," mom continued.

"I'm going to make them promote my brand and it'll take a while. Their manager is going to be with us so you'll need to take care of Xiumin" she pointed to the guy at the extreme right.

"What is he? A baby? He needs someone to take care of him?" I replied sarcastically. Yes, I was harsh, but what was this awkward situation?

"Oh! Ahn Francesca this was RUDE! Apologize!". I stared at her. She knows I won't.

"This girl is quite interesting, I would've done the same thing!" Xiumin whispered to Luhan.

Mom smirked at me. "He's going to stay here! You know your father, sister and I won't be home for a while, so you're going to keep company to each other". Xiumin smiled and I noticed his big cheeks. I blushed a bit, and I guess mom didn't miss that.

I took my mom apart.

"So... How am I going to 'take care' of him?".

"It's going to be normal, pretend that he's just a guest. You'll have to do something if he's not okay".

"Fine" I sighed.

"Anyways, they're all staying here until tomorrow." My jaw literally dropped to the floor.

"Hey, sweetheart, don't act like this in front of boys". Mom said cheekily.

I adored my mother, she's the perfect woman, but at the same time, you know mothers, she despertly wants me to have a boyfriend. I'm not really into that right now, I'm focusing on my studies, I want to be a translator! Awkward, huh? My parents have their own brand and my sister was their model. My mom tries to drag me along, but I don't like it. I'm pretty sure she made all of this for me to have a boyfriend. 

***

Two hours later, we were eating in the dining room. After that, we went to the living room, but my mom took me apart. 

"Don't you want to make a good impression?" she said looking at my clothes and my hair. I sighed and went upstairs with her.

I looked at myself in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter