Chapter 3

Leave Me Alone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, still in the living room. I guess my mom went upstairs and left the manager in the guests' room.

I went to the kitchen and took a bowl of cereals.

"Hey you!" one of the boys said from behind me. I turned around.

"Hey... Luhan?".

"Yes!" he smiled looking satisfied.

"I thought everyone was still sleeping" I said.

"Nope! The manager and your mother are out and Xiumin is awake too, you can talk to him, I need to wake up the others" he responded stepping out of the kitchen.

I decided to go to my room amd wash up. As I entered it, I heard a loud BANG. I ran out of my room. The boys were as startled as me. Then I noticed Luhan and Xiumin with saucepans.

"Seriously, Luhan?" I shouted.

"I told you I was going to wake them up, Xiumin just got along" Luhan replied casually.

"God damn!" I shouted going back to my room.

"Is she angry?" Luhan asked.

"Nope, she just doesn't care" Xiumin replied. "Anyways, guys the manager is coming at 11" he continued.

***

I finished washing up and decided to go out. I was now wearing a long marine tube dress and blacks flats. I took all my jewleries off except the necklace. I dropped my hair on my shoulders, took my bag, my phone and went down.

As I was opening the front door, one of the boys shouted "Hey, Cheska where ya going?".

I felt anger grow within me. I didn't know who said that and I didn't want to know either.

"Don't you ever dare calling me that again!" I shouted without turning around. I opened the door to get out and slammed it shut again.

"What the hell?" Chanyeol asked reddening.

***

I was really angry, how could he call me Cheska? But he doesn't know the story. No, no ,no! Stop thinking about it! They must think I'm crazy. Oh! I should listen to 4Minute's song then! I love it! I immediatly started to relax, but my mind was still full so I decided to go to a random restaurant and grab a coffee.

***

I went to the farest table. I kept listening to music. It was my freedom. Super Junior's Mamacita was playing when someone took my headphones off.

"Hey! Who are you to- Xiumin?" I blurted out.

"I like this song"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter