Chapter 1

Leave Me Alone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone ringed three times. Why didn't I respond it? I was too busy sleeping.

"Yes mom, what do you want?" I said.

"You sound sleepy, honey".

"Well, I was sleeping it's only... Two pm?!?".

"Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that someone is coming at three. Bye!".

"Wait-what? You already hung up...".

I got up and decided to put a simple shirt and black shorts. Then, I returned to my bed and hugged my big Pikachu plushie and waited.

***

I struggled on my bed, then I realized that I slept again. It was five already! I frantically  did a bun with my messy hair and arranged my clothes. What happened to that someone that was supposed to come? I urged to the front door. No one, but the door was unlocked. What the hell! Now I was frightened . Then I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Dad always does this, it's surely him. I started to relax.

"Dad, is it you?".

"Wow, I didn't know my hands felt like an old man's" a masculine voice said. I stiffened again.

"Finally someone sees who you really are!" another snorted.

"Just shut up you two, we're not here for that!" another said calmly. 

Then I understood, robbers, they were here to steal my parents' goods. I was too frightened to move. Should I act dead? What the hell was this thought? 

"What is with this girl?" the one touching me mumbled. One of them decided to step in front of me.

"Is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter