Have You Ever Kissed a Girl? - Special

Have You Ever Kissed a Girl?

This is the 'teddy bear' incident from Haneul's perspective


“No, no, no,” Haneul chanted in fear. “He can’t be dead. It’s just a dream. It’s just a dream,” she whispered in assurance.

However, her tears couldn’t stop streaming. She fought back her sob and ran out from her room. She ran passed her father who called her, asking her what’s wrong.

What wrong was that she had to make sure that he’s okay, in his house, because if he’s dead, then she’d be too. Haneul never realized how much she liked the boy next door until that very day.

She pumped her fist at the Choi’s resident and cried the boy’s name. Not too long after, Mr. Kwon opened the door in a daze. He still wore his robe and frowned at Haneul.

“Haneul, what’s wrong?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Where’s Minseok? Can I please see Minseok, please? Please?” she begged in her cry.

Mr. Kwon was sure confused but he let her went to Minseok’s room. And there she ran, to make sure the boy she loved was okay, not involved and dead in a weird car accident. She swung the door open and let out a relieved breath when she saw Minseok was okay, tucked in his bed, safe and sound.

She sat next to the sleeping Minseok and cried again. “Minseok, wake up, are you okay? You’re not dead, right? You’re not hurt in any way, right?” she asked in between sob.

“What?” she heard Minseok muttered in his sleep.

“Minseok, I was so scared, I thought you die in a car accident and—aaakk,” she yelped when Minseok pulled her down by her wrist and shoved her to his chest.
Haneul didn’t do anything to push Minseok away, not because she didn’t want to, but because she couldn’t. Her body stiffed as a wooden stick, she couldn’t even move a muscle. She just let Minseok hugged and straddled her legs.

Minseok brought her closer and her heart skipped a beat when his lips brushed her temple. Haneul thought that she was dead and was in heaven due to her rapid heartbeat that almost burst. She could feel that Minseok calmly inhaled and exhaled then buried his face in her hair. Haneul thanked the Lord above that she decided to wash her hair with the strawberry shampoo the day before.

She heard Mr. Kwon gasped at the door about something being too fast, but she couldn’t catch what he said because her own heart deafening her. She heard Mr. Kwon said sorry the he ran from the room. Haneul wanted to call him, asked him to take her from there, because she might die from heart attack at any second, but couldn’t produce a word.

She felt Minseok parted from the hug and stared at her, then he screamed at the top of his lung and shoved her from the bed. She landed on the floor, first. She could feel that her was aching but it’s nothing compared to her aching heart because Minseok shoved her from the bed.

Minseok screamed “what are you doing here? Get out! Get out!”

But she just pouted and muttered, “I was just worried about you.”

She got out from Minseok’s room after he shoved her away with harsh words, she kind of hated him right then but she could do nothing about that. Mr. Choi and Mr. Kwon asked her about what happen with worry so she told them. “I had a bad dream, Minseok is dead in my dream and I’m here to check on him. But then he hugs me in his sleep and when he realize what he did, he shoved me from the bed and now my is aching,” she explained.

“Oh dear, forgive him, okay? He just woke up, he didn’t know what he does,” Mr. Kwon told her with an apologetic look.
Haneul just nodded and bade them goodbye, as she headed back to her house. Her parents asked her about what happen but she just walked pass them and sulked in her room. She didn’t want to talk to Minseok anymore, partly because she disappointed at the boy who shoved her another part because she was embarrassed.

However, Haneul thought, if she didn’t make an effort to talk to Minseok, he wouldn’t talk to her either, so she just shook it off the next morning and greeted him like nothing happens, although she was dying inside.

Haneul snapped from her daze when she felt Minseok kissed her temple. She looked up at her now boyfriend and smiled gently.

“Why are you not sleeping? I thought that you told me that you’re so tired,” Minseok asked her with a hoarse sleepy voice.

Haneul chuckled at her boyfriend and draped her arm on his waist, “I was just thinking about the first time you hug me to sleep.”

“What are you talking about? This is the first time I hug you to sleep,” he frowned but then widen his eyes in realization. “Oh, you mean that day? Hmm, that day changed my life forever,” he said while staring at her lovingly.

 “Yeah, it changed mine too,” she said.

Minseok chuckled and buried his face on her hair, “strawberry,” he mumbled.

“You love my shampoo that much?” Haneul asked.

“Hmmm.. and don’t you dare to change it,” he replied sternly.

“If I change my shampoo what would you do? Break up with me?”

“Of course not, why would I? I love you so much,” he whined playfully.

Haneul laughed, “I thought you only love me for my shampoo.”

Minseok chuckled, “of course not,” he said then kissed the crown of her head and said, “Now sleep, dad will come home in an hour and we surely don’t want him to see us cuddling at four in the afternoon when we're supposed to study. I’ll wake you up when he’s here.”

“Minseok-aa, I love you,” she said.

Minseok chuckled and kissed her fully on the lips, “I love you too, jagi.”

Then she snuggled close to her boyfriend, stepping to the dreamland.


Just a short fluff of Minseok and Haneul. I hope you like it.

it pass midnight here in Indonesia, so it's my first aniversary here in AFF already :)))

I'm so happy that I found this site and met each and everyone of you good people. thank you for your support and kindness this pass year. I love you all :*