I'm in Love with Him

Summer Love

 

Chapter 4

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Okay, class. That’s all for today.” Mr Han ended the two-hour discussion. I didn’t even understand the topic that he discussed to us. My head’s kinda throbbing and aching for I didn’t eat anything since breakfast. Students are already fixing their stuffs, readying to go home but I just stayed sitting on my seat, docking my head on the table when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hey, Jessica. Are you okay?” I lifted my head and I saw Sooyoung’s somehow worried face.

“I’m okay. Just a headache. Not a big deal.” I gave him a small smile, assuring him that I’m really fine, but instead he showed me a frown. What a kid.

“It’s not okay, Jessica. Look, I’ll grab you something to eat along with a medicine for your headache.” I was about to stop him from doing so, but he already dashed out of the room before I can even open my mouth. I just smiled to myself. Stubborn like Youngie. But I shook my head to get rid of that thought. Yah, Jessica Jung you told yourself that you’d be forgetting about him already. Few minutes had passed and a panting Sooyoung walked in, with a sandwich and bottled water on both of his hands.

“Why are you panting? Did you just run? I can wait you know.” I looked at him; he was catching his breath and placed the things he bought on my table. “You don’t have to do this, Sooyoung.”

“But I want to. You’re now my friend. Now, don’t be such a kid, and just eat this sandwich.” He cutely ranted and took something out of his pocket. “Here, your medicine. If you don’t take this, I’ll be mad at you.” He pouted acting mad. Cute.

“Fine. Look who’s a kid right now.” I giggled while he let out a chuckle. “By the way, where’s Tiffany?” I just noticed by now that my best friend wasn’t around.

“Oh, she said that she’ll be watching the soccer team’s practice.” He grabbed one chair and settled there. I can only nod. Tsk, that girl. She would always ditch me just to see that Kim Taeyeon. “Why?”

“Nothing. It’s just that no one would accompany me on my way home.”

“It’s that so? You know I have my car with me, I can give you a ride.” He once again gave me his sincere smile.

“No, no. It’s okay. I can manage. It’s not my first time to go home on my own.” I waved my hands rejecting his kind offer.

“C’mon, Sica. Are you rejecting the offer of this handsome friend of yours.” He showed his cheeky smile, revealing his white teeth.

“Geez. Okay, okay. I accept.” I gave up. Is he really showing these things to use it against me now? First, his cute pout and then this killer smile. Man, how could I resist those? But to just set the records straight, I am not falling for him. This is just some friendly interactions. I then finished the sandwich off and took the medicine that he gave me. “Sooyoung.” I called his attention when he was busy with his phone.

“Yep? What is it?”

“Would you mind if I ask you to teach me the lesson that Mr Han discussed today?” I shyly asked.

“No. Of course not, I’d gladly help you. So what is it you have some trouble to understand?” he pulled his chair closer.

“All of it.” I played with my fingers, feeling really embarrassed.

“Your headache was that bad, eh.” He chuckled. “Well, it’s just easy though. Here, I’ll teach you.” He looked for a pen and started writing formulas on my notebook. He looked more handsome now, seeing him this close and the fact that he was so serious with what he was doing, it just added some more to it.

 

***

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was sitting alone on the bleachers, watching the practice of the soccer team. Watching someone, specifically. If I can only wipe those beads of sweat forming on his cute face, I’d be more than willing to do so. Watching him play just made my heart race what more if I could get to be closer to him. The way he comb his hair with his fingers, my goodness it could be the death of me. He’s so cool, much more if he would score a point. By the way, I just want to share. He’s taking up business management. Kim Taeyeon, my crush for four years yet he doesn’t even know my growing feelings for him. Poor me.

“GOAL!” I shouted matching with a jump when he kicked the ball straight to the goal area. If you think I’m going crazy for him, yeah I admit you’re right. But what can I do? It’s Kim Taeyeon that we’re talking about here people. He can make me change my mood in a snap. The team mates threw a weird look at me, but I couldn’t care about ‘em. Kim freakin’ Taeyeon was looking at my direction as well! Oh my gosh! Nevertheless, he continued running to continue the game that I interrupted. That was embarrassing. But who cares? I still got his attention.

After an hour and a half of practice for today, their coach decided to wrap it all up and they would just continue their practice tomorrow. The players were already walking their way towards the changing room and to take a quick shower as well and I decided to walk closer to them to have a better view of my one and only crush.

“Where is he?” I searched for him before he goes inside, but I didn’t see him. I feel someone was tapping my shoulder but I just slapped it away. You’re interrupting me here. I’m looking for my love. This time, he cleared his throat while still tapping. I turned around and was about to snap the heck out of this someone who kept on tapping me.

“What do you…”

“Miss, you’re pretty much blocking my way.” Oh my gosh, is this real? I pinched my arm; and no this was not a dream. Kim Taeyeon just talked to me!

 

***

 

“So, that’s it. It is as easy as abc, isn't it?” Sooyoung smiled at Jessica when he finished teaching her about their previous lesson.

“You're right. Thank you, Sooyoung.” Jessica returned his smile, showing how grateful she was to him.

“No problem.” He checked his phone. “Hey, we should go home now.” He picked up his bag, indicating that they should go. “By the way, do you mind if my friend would be joining us? You know she’s some kind of my responsibility.”

“No. It’s completely fine.”

“Well then, let’s get going.”

 

 

“Hey, Soo. What took you so long.” A tall girl with beautiful doe eyes walked towards Sooyoung, with a pout.

“I’m sorry, Yoongie.” Sooyoung smiled apologetically.

“No, it’s okay.” The referred girl tiptoed and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“By the way, Yoongie. This is my friend Jessica. And Jessica, this kid here is my little Yoona.” Sooyoung put his arm on the younger one’s shoulder and ruffled her hair, like a brother would do to his baby sister.

“Don’t do that, Soo. You’re ruining my hair.” Yoona ranted. Jessica just smiled seeing how the two treated each other. It was a cute sight for her.

“Wae? You’d still be my beautiful and cute deer even if your hair would be like bird’s nest.” Unknown to Sooyoung, the latter was already blushing but she just hid it. Sooyoung then checked his pocket when he felt that something was missing. “I’ll just go back. I think I left my wallet inside the room. I’ll be right back.” Sooyoung sprinted on the way towards their classroom.

“Hi, nice meeting you, Jessica ssi. Can I call you unnie?” The doe eyed girl started the conversation with a smile. Jessica was one year older than Sooyoung and Yoona.

“Yes, of course it’s okay with me.” The latter mirrored the smile given to her by the younger one. “You both seem close.” Jessica stated, still wearing a smile.

“Yes, we are. I already like him since we’re younger. I like him even more than a friend. In fact, I’m in love with him.” Yoona confessed with a smile.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi :D Sorry for my slow updates. It's just, I get mental block most of the time that's why I don't update my stories. But I'd still continue all of them. It would be just slow, and again, sorry for that. So, I hope you're still interested. That's all. Thank you :D