Meeting You, but Not Knowing You

Summer Love

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

We arrived at the unit that we will stay in. Yoona’s parents and mine decided for us to live under the same roof, to look out for each other. I know Yoona since we we’re still in diapers because our parents are good friends and business partners. And she is like a sister to me. I’m lying on my bed, preparing to a have a goodnight sleep. Loud thunders and hard rain can be heard, and then suddenly, a pair of arms was around me.

“Hey Yoong what are you doing here?” I asked as I turned around to face her.

“I can’t sleep. Can I stay here tonight?” she said in a cute manner.

“You know you can’t Yoong.”

“Please.” she said, giving me that puppy eyes.

“Okay, okay. But just for tonight.” I just gave in, because I can never resist her. But what shocked me, was when she pecked my lips. I’m used of her pecking my cheeks but not here, not on my lips.

“Yoona, what was that for?” I asked as I lean back.

“It was just my way to say thank you.” she replied with her eyes closed.

“We should sleep now.”

 

***

 

I got out from the bed early to cook breakfast. I’ll prepare heavy breakfast since both of us are huge eaters. I was preparing the entire ingredient then I felt a pair of arms was wrapped round me, again.

“Good morning Yoong.” I said while looking over to my shoulder. “Why are you so clingy?”

“Good morning too, Youngie. You know I’m always like this.” she said as she unwrapped her arms. She was right, we don’t mind if we just engulf each other in a hug anytime we want.

“By the way, why are you dressed up?” she said as she sat at the chair.

“I’ll go to the university to enroll. What about you? Aren’t you going?” I said as I stopped cutting.

“Nah, maybe some other time. I feel like staying here all day.”

“Okay, here’s our breakfast.” I said as I put our breakfast at the table.

“Hmm…looks delicious.” she said while smelling all the foods. We shared our breakfast together, and then I stood up.

“Youngie, you haven’t finished your food yet.” she said while looking at my plate.

“I’ll just have breakfast later.”

“So, that means, these are all mine.” she said while eyeing all the foods.

“Yes, it’s all yours now, Yoong. I’ll be leaving now.” I said while ruffling her hair and get the car key.

After 15 minutes, I already reached the university. Luckily, the condominium we are living in is just near to the university. My eyes were wandering around, not knowing what to do. This university is just too big. I just decided to walk around and find the office.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I was walking in a fast pace, hoping that I will get to the line before the cut off. I was searching the requirements at my bag, not paying attention on my way, when I heard someone spoke. I looked up and saw someone towering me.

“Wow, I didn’t expect that a tall and handsome guy would come to my way this early in the morning.” I didn’t notice that I’ve been spacing out this long then I notice that he’s waving his hand in front of me.

“Miss?” his soothing voice passes my ears.

“Yes, yes. Were you saying something?” I replied, as I clumsily dropped my things. I was supposed to get it, but he helped me instead.

“Yes. I just want to ask where I can find the registrar office.” he said, returning my stuffs.

“You go to that building, and in the right wing, you can find the office.” I said giving him the direction while giving him hand gestures, I can see in the corner of my eyes that he’s listening attentively.

“Thank you. It was a big help. I’ve been looking for it for several minutes now. I’ll be going now.” he said while giving me the warmest smile that I’ve ever seen. I can feel my heart starts to beat erratically. There is only one person who can make me feel this way. I held the necklace he gave to me. I always wear it anytime and anywhere.

“Why does it feel that I just talked to you?” I thought while still holding the necklace.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I looked back at the girl who gave me the direction. It feels weird that it’s like I know her a long time ago or did I see her somewhere, but it’s impossible, we just arrived here yesterday. I just shrugged and continued walking.