Chapter | 1

Just wait, you'll be mine! [EDITING TIME!]

“Can you please stop daydreaming? I'm telling you something important.” Sera said frowning in annoyance. Her best friend wasn’t paying any attention to her and that, for obvious reasons, pissed her off.

But once again Miki just ignored her, sighing for the umpteenth time as she watched absently the table that was right in front of her, giving her a privileged view of the guy of her dreams. Whenever the girl stared at his face she experienced a series of odd sensations that left her somewhat dazed and giddy, and it's no wonder considering that it's the first time she felt something like this in her seventeen years of existence. Whenever she heard his voice felt like she were listening to a beautiful lullaby; a sweet and soft melody which could soothe her in an almost sublime way. When she looked into his eyes felt as if she were inmersing herself into a crystalline lake.

This guy was that mesmerizing and alluring for her.

“Yah! I'm talking seriously over here, Miki.” The tanned girl said.

The girl finally came out of her trance and looked at her best friend with a dreamy smile on her face, still thinking of her dream boy. “What were you saying again?” She asked absently without losing her stupid smile.

Sera rolled her eyes somewhat annoyed. “I said I hate you.” She answered with a frown before shoving a piece of meat in .

“Ugh, I get it. I’m sorry, okay? But if you haven't notice my future boyfriend is over there looking all handsome and cute screaming for my attention, so I cannot help but admire him.” She pointed out easily.

The tanned girl just shook her head with an unimpressed look as she chewed her food. “I'm sorry if I interrupted you, so I'll be quick. Kai and I fought.” She stated like it was no big deal when in fact it was.

Miki looked at her best friend with her eyes wide open in surprise. Kai and her best friend had been dating for five months now and everything seemed quite compromising for both, so naturally she was pretty surprised to hear that they had quarreled. It wouldn't be a big deal if it were any other couple since every relationship has their own mishaps and misunderstandings and it's super normal fight over them. Yet we are talking about Kai and Sera over here, they never had fights due to the fact that the two were quite calm and open minded with their opinions, which means that they always resolved their problems by talking about the issue like civilized people, since they were very mature as well. They were like the perfect couple which everyone admired and envied. After all Kai was one of the popular guys; intelligent, handsome, romantic and just desirable. And on the other side was Sera who wasn’t very popular, but was beautiful, elegant, sporty and y. Actually the latter was so charming and hot that Miki herself wanted to be like her best friend, because maybe in that way she would be attractive enough to draw Luhan’s attention.

“What the hell happened between you two? Why did you guys fought? You two never fight. Whose fault was it? Was Kai's fault? Because I swear if that bastard dared to hurt you I will give him a good beating, because no one and I repeat, no one can hurt my best friend.” Miki said with flames coming out of her eyes.

Sera smiled in amusement. She should had gotten used to the childish and temperamental attitude of her best friend years ago considering that they knew each other from kindergarten, but her friend never failed to surprise her really. Miki was an awesome girl in every way; she was noisy, childish, persistent, temperamental, a little annoying, friendly with everyone, dreamy and always saw the bright side of everything. And Sera simply loved her personality, but she knew that Miki didn’t think the same way, which was very unfortunate. It was sad that she couldn’t notice her own charms.

“It's nothing, it's just that...yesterday I saw him with another girl and-”

“No ing way! Another girl? Was he cheating on you? That er!” She cut her off furiously.

And clouded by her emotions – as always –, she got up from their table and looked for Kai’s face on the table that had previously captured her full attention…that’s right, Kai belonged to the circle of friends of her dream guy. And when she spotted the person she was looking for she headed in his direction as she glared at him with Sera chasing after her trying to calm her down somehow, since once again, Miki jumped into conclusions without even hearing the whole story, typical of her. When she was in front of Kai all the boys who occupied the table looked at the newcomer with curiosity written all over their faces and when they saw Miki towering over their tanned friend they knew this was going to be fun. The girl may not be the most popular at the school because of her beauty – since there was much more popular and beautiful girls than her and that was a fact – but everyone knew her somehow. And it was kind of expected taking into account that she was extremely sociable and out-going.

The girl had her hands on her hips as she stared at the tanned guy without thinking for even a second of what she was about to do, much less was aware of Luhan’s presence, who watched the situation without much interest.

“Yah! Who do you think you are? Do you think you have the right to hurt my best friend? Do you think you have the right to cheat on her with another girl? How could you do something like that, you damn player? How dare you, Kim Kai? Oh my God I’m so pissed right now that I could hit your stupid face.” She said more and more angry.

The four guys who were on the table weren’t the only ones who had witnessed the scene, because now everyone who was in the cafeteria were watching and listening to what was happening since well, Miki was a pretty noisy girl so, yeah.

Sera was blushing as she tried to drag her best friend far away from there pulling her by the arm, but Miki didn’t move. She was just glaring at the said guy with an endless anger.

Kai was stunned, not knowing how to react to this unexpected outburst of his girlfriend’s best friend. And he was very embarrassed too obviously,since now practically the whole school thought he had cheated on his lovely girlfriend with another girl which was totally ridiculous considering that he was crazy about Sera. He just loved her too much to do something like that.

“I think this is a misunderstanding, I would never do something like that.” He defended himself awkwardly with red cheeks, making his friends – except for one – laugh. They were totally amused by the situation.

The pissed girl snorted. “Misunderstanding my Luhan's fine .”

“Miki, stop. He didn’t do anything.” Sera intervened, trying to calm once again her best friend.

“Don’t try to defend him, Sera. Just look at how guilty he looks.” She said pointing his face with her index finger. “Why can’t you be more like Luhan, huh? He would never do something like this. He would be the perfect boyfriend. He’s so gentle. I know he doesn’t show it, but I know that deep down he’s docile.” She began to babble with a dreamy smile on her face.

Another characteristic of this girl is that she gets easily distracted. At one point she is talking about pears and the next minute she starts talking about apples.

Luhan immediately stopped eating as he glared at Miki with a deep frown upon hearing her unnecessary thoughts about him while his friends snickered.

It was no secret that the girl had a huge crush on him, indeed almost the entire school was aware of that. Miki wanted everyone to know that she was crazy for Luhan. She wasn’t the kind of person who hid her feelings, quite the opposite actually. The girl wasn’t afraid to confess her love into the heavens, which is why she had confessed many times and always with the same result; cruel rejection. But that didn’t stop her feelings for the boy but on the contrary. Miki was a girl who loved challenges and Luhan was a perfect challenge; a puzzle that needed to be deciphered and she was convinced that she was the only one suitable to solve it. However Luhan wasn’t interested in participating in her little games, he had no time for such things, after all it was tiring to fill all the expectations that were set on him from the moment of his birth. His parents were strict and perfectionist, they expected the best of his son and to be the best he had to work hard. Therefore he didn’t have time to play with this annoying girl.

“Miki, please don’t start with your nonssense again.” Luhan said with his usual cold voice, pronouncing her name as if it were venom in his mouth. And yet the funny part was that the only female name that he knew was hers, because like it or not she was the only girl with whom he talked to. He didn’t knew other girls, not even their names. He hated the opposite gender actually, for him girls are annoying and noisy creatures, so he tried to avoid them at all costs every single time. But again, the guy did know Miki’s name, he did exchanged words with her, he did know her. Why?

Well, it didn’t help that one of his best friends were the boyfriend of Miki’s best friend, but the real reason behind this was that she simply made herself noticeable. Miki was definitely the most annoying and loud girl he had ever known. He was aware that he was popular among the female population, but despite the fact that there were girls who confessed to him every day, Miki was even more extreme. She was the only girl who had confessed to him more than thirty times and still counting. She was the only one who wasn't afraid to shout to the world her love for him. She was the only one who approached him in the most unexpected moment just to wish him a good day. She was the only one to not get depressed by his rejection. She was the only one who had been patient with his cold and rude behavior. He despised her, but he had to admit that she was unique in her own style.

And when Miki noticed that Luhan was talking to her once again she completely forgot about Kai – who tried to not be offended by her accusations – and made a space – by force – between Sehun and Luhan, sitting comfortably beside her crush. The latter looked at her with a raised eyebrow, wondering what the heck she wanted now, but she only responded with a sweet smile as she watched his face closely. She loved to observe his face. Luhan was gorgeous, perhaps more beautiful than any other girl. His eyes were tender and bright, his nose was small and slightly upturned, his skin was white as snow, his hair was black which contrast with his skin tone and his mouth was small with a small scar on the lower lip which passed almost unnoticed. She could stare that angelic face all day every day. His baby face was too pretty to be real.

“How can you be so beautiful?” The girl said with a gentle smile on her face.

Everyone started laughing, including Kai and Sera, who only seconds ago were glaring at each other.

Luhan stared at her with a bored expression, after all this happened every single day. "Stop it." He just said.

She giggled. "You're so perfect, Luhan. It's not fair, you know. I'm a girl and you're way prettier than me." She said frowning cutely.

"Shut up. I'm a guy and I'm not pretty, okay?" He said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but it's true!" She whined.

“Aigoo, you really like this jerk.” Baekhyun said with a brotherly smile. He was sitting in front of Luhan, Miki and Sehun.

Without taking her eyes from his face, she nodded. “Of course I like him. He’s just too awesome.” She said giggling. “Luhan, I swear you're like a masterpiece, you're made to be admired.” She said smiling sweetly. You could see the hearts in her pretty brown eyes.

Everyone laughed again, but they couldn’t help but groan in the process because of her cheesiness. Actually Miki wasn’t a very feminine girl, she wasn’t a tomboy, but not girly either. Yet, when Luhan was near, her feminine side came to light, making her a cheesy and lovely girl.

Luhan just rolled his eyes and returned his attention to his food, trying to ignore the girl beside him. Whenever she complimented him it just made him angry. He didn’t want to be around this girl, but he couldn’t avoid her…she was everywhere.

“Poor Miki. She has been confessing her love for a whole year and this cold guy doesn’t even show gratitude.” Baekhyun said while pointing to the baby-faced boy with his chopsticks.

Everyone nodded, agreeing with the guy. Luhan just shook his head.

“You can go out with me, Miki. You know I'm always available for you.” Sehun said with a warm smile.

Just as everyone knew about Miki’s crush, everyone knew that Sehun had a crush on her as well. At first he only saw her as a funny and nice girl to hang out, but after knowing her more thoroughly he became totally enchanted by her. The boy felt a great appreciation for the girl and he couldn’t hide it, because he was afraid that if he didn't say his feelings now he could lose against Luhan without even having confided about how he felt about her.

The girl turned her head in his direction and smiled at him charmingly. “I’m sorry, Sehun. Luhan is the one who owns my heart and I don’t think it's going to change anytime soon.” She said softly as she smiled kindly.

“Ouch, I lost count of how many times you have rejected me.” He said smiling back.

She giggled. “I think the same amount Luhan has rejected me.” She said chuckling.

“Just accept the boy and stop annoying me.” Luhan commented as he chewed his food.

The girl looked at him immediately. “Are you for real? Are you not even worried that my feelings for you may change? Are you really pushing me to another guy just like that, Luhan?” She asked pouting, totally disappointed by his response.

He looked into her eyes coldly and said loud and clear. “I'm not interested in you and I never will. So stop interfering with my life once and for all. You're loud, annoying and I would never go out with someone like you. Period.”

Everyone stood in silence as they watched Miki’s face, waiting for her reaction. Everyone felt bad for the girl, Luhan was a cold and insensitive guy who wasn’t afraid of hurting people’s feeling and Miki wasn’t going to be an exception. However she wasn’t hurt nor mad at him, she was just staring at him with a pout, asking herself how he could be so cute when he was angry. At this point she was already immune to his bad-temper.

“Luhan, how many times do I have to say that it's just a matter of time? You haven’t noticed it yet, but deep down you also like me.” She said with a beaming smile, radiating an enviable optimism, leaving everyone with their mouths open. They didn’t know if this girl was too stupid and masochistic for her own good or if she was really perseverant with her unrequited feelings.

“That's ridiculous, Miki. I don’t like you, not at all. Oh God no.” The baby-faced boy said with a frown, more furious than ever. This girl really knew how to get him out of his comfort zone and he didn’t like it one bit.

She shook her head cutely. “It's not. Just wait, you'll be mine.” She said with a sweet smile.

And with nothing more to say, she stood up, took her best friend's arm – finally remembering about her presence – and headed back to their table to finish eating before the bell could ring announcing the end of the break at any moment.

Meanwhile Luhan closed his eyes trying to calm himself down while his friends were smiling at him amused. Miki’s presence never disappointed them, they really liked her.

“You shouldn’t be so rough with her, you know.” Sehun said looking at his friend with a disapproving gaze. He didn’t want to see how the girl he liked was hurt by a heartless jerk. Yes was his friend, but Luhan was indeed a jerk.

“She gets on my nerves really.” He hissed.

“I think she’s cute and sweet.” Baekhyun remarked. “Everyone would like to have a girlfriend this devout and cute.”

“Then please take her before I lose my sanity.” Luhan hastened to say.

“No thanks, I have a girlfriend already.” Kai said with a smile, looking sideways the table where she was in. “Besides, Miki is scary.”

“That's because she was trying to defend her best friend. Is not her fault that you’re cheater.” Sehun said defending his girl.

Kai rolled his eyes. “I didn’t cheat, it was a misunderstanding for crying out loud! The girl with whom she saw me is my cousin!” He hastened to say before his friends could keep on blaming him.

“Then why did you two fought?” Baekhyun asked with a raised eyebrow. And just then the bell rang.

The tanned boy sighed. “Long story.”


Yes! This the first chapter! I'm sorry if it was bad, but as I said many times before, the first chapter is always the harder to write for me, so forgive me T^T

I promise that the next one will be better! So please give this story a try, okay? ^-^

Please comment! If you guys liked it or not, let me know what you guys think.

Oh and I know that Luhan is a jerk but it's the first chapter so, yeah :) See you soon! ^^