Jackson's Wang

I'll follow you to the moon and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jackson's Wang[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]*beep The buzzer goes for the end of the game.

Your eyes were stretched out wide and your jaw hung open. "Hahahaha!!!" Laughs Hyesu. "Good luck!" She pats you on the back.

"B-but..." You whine as she runs across the court to Youngjae. You look over to Jungkook and the boys celebrating, dancing in a huddle over there. You look around and carefully scurried over to Youngjae and Hyesu.

"Uh uh." Tuts a voice. An arm was hooked round yours. You groan as you begin to be pulled the opposite way into changing rooms. Wait. Changing rooms? You turn around to see Jungkook pressing onto the door of the guy's changing rooms.

"Jungkook! I can't go in there!?" You protest, squirming. He held onto your arm tightly and rolled his eyes.

"Uh you're not a girl. You're my slave. Come on." He says.

"B-but you said tomorrow!" You whine.

"Well I changed my mind." He drags you in before you could say another word.

"Oh? Is that your trophy?" Jimin smirks leaning in to peer round Jungkook. You peek round Jungkook's shoulder to see Jimin's bare stomach and towel wrapped around his lower half. You immediately hide behind Jungkook's back again.

"It's mine." Says Jungkook. "Don't touch it."

"It?" Laughs Jimin.

"Yeah it's mine." Jungkook repeats. You punch your fist onto Jungkook's back.

"Haha 'it's' feisty." Scoffs Jimin.

"Yeah. Come on." He presses your head onto his back and takes you down to the end of the changing rooms. "It's safe. The lockers are blocking the way." He said. You step away from Jungkook's back and opened your eyes. You sigh in relief.

"Why don't you get changed with the other guys?" You ask as you perch on the changing room bench.

"Oh I see. You just came in here to see all the guys, you ert." He chuckled.

"What?! You dragged me in here!" You object.

"Didn't deny that you're not a ert." He raises his brow.

"I'm not a ert." You point an angry index finger at him.

"Hands off. I'm stripping." He brushes your finger away and grabs the hemline of his basketball shirt. Your hands brought themselves up to cover your eyes. "Relax I'm joking." He giggles.

"You're so annoying!" You attempt to kick him in the leg.

"Slaves don't hurt their masters." He sighs.

"Master?!" You gasp.

"Yes?" He looked at you.

"Hey, Jungkook the shower's cold." Says a voice. Out steps Jackson from the shower wearing nothing but a confused face and earrings.

"Um..." Jungkook looks down to your pulsing red face and your jaw dropped. "Can you stop staring?" Jungkook asks. "It's getting weird." You were frozen. Was this the first... you've seen? You slap your hands onto your eyes and scream with all the air in your lungs. "Great. Now yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter