You're a work of art

I'll follow you to the moon and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]You're a work of art[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]WHAT?! I freeze. My whole world seems to be covered in wax. Everything had stopped still. This isn't right. Is this a joke? This is a joke right? I scoff and start laughing. "What?" Asks Jungkook.

"Are you kidding me?" I laugh. "Come on let's go home." I jump off the climbing frame.

"What? No I need to hear your answer!" He scowls.

"Answer to what?" I chuckle.

"To what I jus-why are you laughing?" He asks sternly.

"You've pulled a lot of jokes on me but this has got to be the worst one." I tell him.

"It's not a joke!? Why would you say that it's a joke?" He jumps off onto the ground and walks over to where I'm standing. "Do I look like I'm joking right now?"

"When you like someone, you don't make them feel bad by calling them names, you don't hurt them by shoving them around like a limp doll. You don't like me Jungkook. You're just confused." I said. "When you like someone you feel tingly as soon as you see them. You can't touch that person like anyone else. I don't know what your feelings are towards me but you definitely don't like me."

"No.I like you." He says. I roll my eyes turn around to start walking the other way.

"I'm going home." I'm stopped in my tracks when a warm body is pressed onto the back of mine. I feel his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Jung-"

"You can't call my feelings a joke! How cruel can you get?" He says defenceless with his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

"Jungkook..."

"You have no idea how I feel when I'm with you." He mumbles.

"Jungkook... Okay I'm sorry. I get it now." I sigh.

"No you don't." He says blankly.

"Yes I do! Jungkook. Let me go." I say.

"No." He replies. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Jungkook. Okay. You like me. I understand. Let go. Now."

"No!" He whines. I feel some rustling of fabric and felt my hair loosened.

"Hey!" I whine and reach for my hair tie. "Give it back!!!"

"Haha shortie come and get it!" with one hand in his pocket and the other extended up high he walks me around in a circle.

"Shortie?!" I almost scream. Not one person has ever called me short. EVER. "Give it back!!!!"

"Not until you answer me." He leans into my face with a smug grin. My eyes widen at his sudden move, and I quickly retreat to further away from Jungkook.

"Answer to what?" I pant.

"Aish don't make me say it again." He crouches down and hugs his head. I see the corners of his lips turned upwards and the skin that I can see is a peachy pink.

~~~~~

Mondays are the spawn of Satan. I couldn't sleep a wink that night. After a few more minutes of me struggling to get my hair tie back I gave up and fled back home. Last night as well! I keep hearing that voice at the back of my head. 'I like you'. I've never heard him speak to me like that before...

"Oi." A tug was felt on my ponytail. Well I'm glad to see he's normal...

"What happened to 'I like you'?" I tease.

"I still like you. Doesn't mean I can't annoy you." He sips his chocolate milk carton. "Milk?" He extends his arm to me.

"No..."

"Fine." He shrugs.

"What do you want, Jungkook?"

"To see your face. I mean your back looks just as great as your front but you're sitting down so I can't actually admire your-"

"Okay! Okay... I get it..." I interrupt. "Okay so what? You've confessed now what?"

"Try to play my cards right and wait for your a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter