You

I'll follow you to the moon and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]You [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Jaehwa's pov.

Another kick meets the back of my chair. Can't Mr Kim hear this?! I sigh and turn around to Jungkook. I stare and raise a brow. "Can I help you?" I hiss.

"Yeah. Your massive head is blocking my view." He scoffs.

"Your view of what? Mr Kim?" I retort. I turn back to the front with a smug grin.

"Watch it. I could make this year a living hell for you." He says. I can feel his breath on the shell of my right ear this time.

"Can you stop trying to on me?" I turn to my right and glare at him.

"Pfft. You? Don't get even bigger headed." He returns to his seat with an agitated expression.

"Okay. Here are your new class schedules." Says Mr Kim as he walks down the classroom, placing a single sheet of paper onto each our desks. I straighten up my spine as he walks past me. "You're in my biology class again this year." He smiles at me. I bow my head and grin once he continues past me. "Okay class. You have a few minutes to chat before the first bell goes." Says Mr Kim. The class fell into chatter. I look around the classroom. Yeah. I really do have no one.

"Ah!" I gasp as my chair was lifted up and dropped abruptly.

"Oi. Who's your math teache this year?"

"You mean teacher? Why do you wanna know?"

"To avoid you of course." He says.

"Miss Song." I reply.

"Pfft."

"What is your problem with me?" I turn around and furrow my brows. I stare at his expressionless face. His fingers were playing with the corners of the paper.

*ring!

"You are dismissed." Mr Kim announces. I scowl and pick up my things, before making my way out of that classroom.

♢♢♢♢♢

"I have him again!" I sigh. A beaming smile on my face as I tell Hyesu the good news.

"Jaehwa, he's a teacher! Stop it!" She mentally slaps me.

"Ugh only by like 6 years! He's young! And it's totally fine! My parents have an 8 year ." I nod.

"That's your parents! A 40 year old and a 48 year old is totally fine! Just wait till you get out of school. A teacher and his student? I mean come on, what is that? A movie?" She shrugs.

"Ah I wish." I sigh, lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter