Jungkook's fever

I'll follow you to the moon and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jungkook's fever[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Author's pov.

It was the next morning at school, you couldn't wait for astronomy club. Your toes were wriggling at the thought of an entire hour after school with Mr Kim. The whining of girls could be heard throughout the classroom, sulking about how they're unable to attened the party. "I think it's going to be boring AF." Said Hyesu.

"What planet are you on!? As long as you're in the same room, breathing the same air as Mr Kim you'll never be bored." You claim.

"I really don't understand why everyone's so hyped up about this club." She rolls her eyes.

"Not the club! Mr Kim!" You laugh.

"Woah. Even little miss stargazer's been brainwashed." She gasps sarcastically.

"I'm still going for the astronomy!"

"No you're not." She scoffs. You roll your eyes and press your lips together. Okay, so maybe she had a point. You were sure that everything he'll teach at the club will be basic stuff you already know, which meant that you'll have extra brain power to focus on Mr Kim. You giggle as an image of Mr Kim pushing his glasses further up his pretty nose bridge. "Oho..." She the squints her eyes. "Even zoning out just talking about him. You barely know him!" She says through gritted teeth as she shakes you by the shoulders.

"Hey! Not true! I know a lot of things about Mr Kim!" You retort.

"Oh yeah? Like what? Let's start with what's his first name?" She nods. Your eyes widened. Oh yeah... You didn't actually know. You panic and roll your eyes.

"That's basic stuff that everyone knows. And even so, that's not important. Ask me other stuff."

"Haha! You don't even know his first name!" She mocks.

"Hey!"

"Good morning, sorry I'm late." Says Mr Kim's deep voice as he enters the classroom. Your head instantaneously whipped round to your perfect home room teacher-God. This man has been blessed by the heavens. How can someone so good-looking be born? And late? No no! You're perfect! We're just early! "Alright, attendance." He claps his hands. "Ahn So-" Ah you could spend all day just looking at this beautiful man. It's like he saved 10 kings in his past life or something, to be born so tall, handsome, cute, smart, polite, charming, PERFECT! "Jeon Jungkook." He groans. He peers around our bodies and frowns. "He'll be here any second, rushing in, giving me an elaborate excuse." Mr Kim rolls his eyes. Even though it wasn't funny, most of the class giggled. A few moments passed by with no loud thud of the door hitting the wall. "Is he really not here? He just lives a couple of minutes walking distance away from school." He scoffs. He shrugs and carries on with taking our attendance.

Jungkook not here? You couldn't imagine a day at school without him there. You wanted to think 'thank God!' but something hiding around in your chest was pushing your buttons. Nothing like that was felt. Just, dissapointment, worry, boredom.

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Jaehwa's pov.

No way... He was perfectly healthy yesterday! But wait yeah... How would I know?! We're not joined at the hip after all... What if something happened to him? It's not like him to get in troub-... Wait... No... No, what am I saying? Of course it's like him to get in trouble! What if something happened to him like he got into some gang fight! With Jackson! And Jimin and that! Oh God! Wait no! I'm overreacting! Jimin's over there. Jungkook's really strong! He can lift Jimin! Yeah! He's tough! Oh but strength doesn't mean he's smart... Fighting techniques are crucial! Ughhhh I'm so confused! Is this what happens when he leaves me for one day?! "Jaehwa? What are you doing in there? You need help or something?" Hyesu knocks on the cubicle door. Oh yeah... I look around my surroundings and remember that I'm sat on a toilet in our school. It's the last 10 minutes of today's last period, we got to leave early since we're going to astronomy club.

"How in blazing hell are you going to help me?!" I whine.

"You need a tampon? Pad?" She sniggers.

"Shut up!" I snap. I scrunch my brows as I hear the sound of Hyesu's wicked laughter. I pout as I pull up my skirt and flush.

"Flushed." Hyesu giggles as she pokes my face.

"Huh?" I blink.

"Haha get it? Your face is flushed, like red, and you just flushed. Aha." She explains the joke. I roll my eyes avoiding Hyesu's eyes and strut out over to wash my hands. "See you're laughing!"

"I'm smiling about how bad the joke was!" I giggle.

"No! I'm funny!" She laughs. She slaps my arm as we leave the school toilets and make our way to astronomy club.

What if he really is in trouble? I can't... Ugh I don't even know why I'm thinking of this. I glance over to another girl waiting in line outside the IT suite for Mr Kim. She sighs and pinches a couple of strands of hair and pulls to tighten her ponytail. Hair tie! Jungkook has my hair tie! That's a good enough excuse! Right? I'll just go get it and see how he is! Then I'll leave and come back to school for astronomy club! Yeah! "I need to get something." I said, expressionless.

"Huh? Oh okay. Hurry back." Says Hyesu. I nod and speed walk down the corridor.

"Oh Jaehwa!" Says a deep voice. I'm stopped in my tracks as I'm captured by a certain gorgeous face.

"O-he-hello... Sir." I stutter.

"Am I not catching you at my astronomy club today? It's in IT6." He carries on.

"I really need to get something..." I look round his shoulder and to the school exit. Jungkook lives just around the corner to the school, it should be fine.

"You don't really need anyth-"

"I do! Bye." I blink and scurry down, out of the school.

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Author's pov

*knock knock

You felt your palms become moist with sweat as you wait for an answer. Jungkook's mom was sure to answer the door. You frown, thinking about what to say when she answers the door. "Oh! Jaehwa! What a nice surprise! What can I do for you? Are you here t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter