I'll hurt my foot but not my pride

I'll follow you to the moon and back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I'll hurt my foot but not my pride[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jaehwa's pov.

It's Friday and Jungkook is still acting weird. Have I upset him? Ugh I'm such a ! I should learn to think before I speak! It just comes out! It's like I can't help it or something!

"Lee Jaehwa?" Called Mr Kim. 

"Here sir." I said, deflated. Mr Kim pauses in the register. I look up to see him frowning at me from behind his computer. He shakes his head and carries on calling out names. I don't get it! Do I want him to annoy me? I mean it's not like I have feelings for him... Right? It's weird! If I'm in the same class as him, I'd want to look at him. It's weird! And I feel all weird when I'm with him. Like something moving in my gut. I can hear the difference in my breathing and my thoughts become louder when I speak to him. Well, I say speak... mostly scold him.

"Alright?" I hear Mr Kim laugh with the girls sitting in front. "Okay, get out the lot of you." He chuckles to the whole class. I grab my bag and hook it round my shoulder before making my way down the classroom. "Miss Lee?" 

"Yes?" I reply.

"Are you quite alright?" He asks. 

"Uhh yeah." I smile. "Why wouldn't I be?" 

"You seem upset." He tilts his head. 
"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I look around the floor, trying to avoid his gaze. He puts his palm on my forehead. His thumb rubs the gap between my eyebrows gently. 

"Hmm you're quite flushed." He bends down to look into my eyes. I gulp. "Would you like to see the nurse?"

"N-no. No. I'm fine." I stutter. "Uh bye." I span round and walked out of the class, I brush my hair onto my face to hide the redness. 

"Hey!" Calls Hyesu. 

"Huh?" I turn round. 

"You just ran right past me!" She says. 

"Oh. Sorry." I brush the hair out of my face. 

"And what did he do to you?" She raises a brow. 

"Nothing." I say.

"Look I know he's a teacher, but he shouldn't be getting too close to you. It's just not right." 

"He's just looking out for me." I defend him. 

"There's a difference Jaehwa..." She frowns. 

"It's nothing to worry about! Seriously! He just thought I looked a bit down." I say. 

"Hmm... Well okay. But I think something's up with him... Try not to be alone with Mr Kim." She warns. 

Author's pov. 

*whistle blows.

"Go! Go! Go!" Shouts Mr Kim, frantically. His arms were flailing all over the place. This was a basketball match between the school's team and a rival team. In Mr Kim's eyes this was like a dress rehearsal for the big game against St. Peter's. A Catholic school in Seoul who beat the team last year in a national high school tournament. Mr Kim scratched his stubble on his lip. "Crush them!!!" He screams. A pair of parents look over to Mr Kim with puzzled expressions. Mr Kim clears his throat and leans his elbow on the side of the seats. "Do your best!" He calls subtly.

"Jackson!" Shouted Namjoon. He bounce passed the ball to Jackson. Jackson dribbled up the court to the basket. 

"Shoot!" Shouts Mr Kim, practically ripping the clip board with his nails. 

"Yay. Go Jackson." Calls Hoseok sarcastically from the bench. Jackson lept up to shoot. An opposing player jumped up and slammed the ball out of Jackson's hands. 

"Woohyun!" The boy shouted. He passed to Woohyun who waited at the green line. Woohyun dribbled the ball between his legs and maneuvered himself away from Jungkook who was marking him. 

"Mine!" Shouts Yoongi. He managed to steal the ball from Woohyun as he was dribbling and down the court. He sees a tall boy coming up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter