Tabi

Without You

This is the final chapter. .. Thank you all for reading it.

 

_@@@@@@@@@@@------------------@&@@@@---

 

One month after.. 

To my dearest Dee, 

If you are reading this now I am not at your side anymore, but my heart always stay with you. You are the only person that I love like this. You may have rejected me on the past but my feelings for you never stop. Believe it or not it keeps going strong each day. Thank you for letting me be part of your life. I will carry it to heaven. I'm sorry for not telling you about this. I just don't want to see you cry. But I know I already did it by reading this letter. My only wish is for you to move on and forget about me. Think like nothing happened so you can get trough it. Sorry for asking this, but this is the last thing I can ask you to do. I will always be here no matter where you are. I love you, Dee. Forever and always. 

Love Tabi

Feels like a life time 

a thousand days have passed by

since I held you close to me

If i could see that smile from my friend

I know that I could live again that I need you

here with me.

How long has it been now Tabi? Can you tell me? I didnt track down of it. My heart is still in pain. I try and try each and everyday to forget you just like how you want me to do, but this heart of mine dont seems to listen at all. How could you do that to my poor heart? You never let me tell you what I truly feels for you. I feel terrible and regretful. Is this the punishment you are giving me?

Heaven knows what to say 

Even though for right now your so far away

I hope and i pray, somewhere in your heart I'll always stay

Boy with me, the sun doesnt shine without you

Never notice, what it feels like to be without you

Coz like i took my last step and my last breath in my life

had to say the word I just feelin boy

Coz my sun doesnt shine without you

You are so cruel to me. How can I start a day without hearing your voice when you call me early in the morning? How can I live a day without you reminding me about my daily routine? Now that I think about it, you spoiled me so much and I never noticed that. You had a big part in my life that I cant think of anything how to erase it from my system. Its your fault for making me like this. Look at me now, I am nothing but a total waste. No one is reminding me what to do anymore. No one is calling me at the end of the day and ask about how's my day. No one comes to me when I needed someone to listen on my stories. No one comes to me when I call you. I hate you for all of this. My tears keep coming back no matter how hard I try to stop it from falling because of you. I hate you Tabi for leaving me behind.

This is no for me and no for you

Boy i finally see there's no substitute

for what we have did yoy know how much I love you

And what we shared i cant forget

And a love like yours i never let just go away

Just promise that you will stay

Heaven knows what to say 

Even though for right now your so far away

I hope and i pray, somewhere in your heart I'll always stay

Boy with me, the sun doesnt shine without you

Never notice, what it feels like to be without you

Coz like i took my last step and my last breath in my life

had to say the word I just feelin boy

Coz my sun doesnt shine without you

I try to forget you with the help of Soohyun but it didnt work out. Whenever I am with him, its you that I always see. He told me to use him for me to forget you, but I cant do it. I dont want to hurt him the way I am hurting now. Our memories together keeps repeating to me everyday. No matter what time or day. If only I could turn back the time when we you confess to me. I should have accept it. I should not let my fear take over me. I regret it over and over again. Maybe if I did accept you, I am the happiest girl alive. If only I did listen to my friends. I am such a fool for not telling you that day how much I want to be your girl. Its too late for me now. I dont have you now forever. Forgive me for being such a stubborn girl. Forgive me for not showing and telling you how much I truly love you not just as a friend but some who owns my heart forever. 

Have you ever see a flower that never bloom

See the strongest light without the moon

Well that's me without you 

so comeback and turn my nights into days

Boy will be my sun doesn't shine without you

Never notice, what it feels like to be without you

Coz like i took my last step and my last breath in my life

had to say the word I just feelin boy

Coz my sun doesnt shine without you

I am looking up to you now hoping that you are hearing me and my aching heart. 

"Dee!... " am I hearing it right? I look around and found him standing of my room door frame. Am I dreaming?because if yes I don't want to wake up anymore. Now he's heading towards me. He's smiling. Then his soft caring hands both reach out for my face. Feeling his touch brings back the warmth in my cold heart. Tears continues to pour from my puffy eyes because of my non stop crying. I slowly touch his hands and it feels like he's alive again. 

"Dee, I'm sorry. I tried to hold on, but i think its just not enough. Forgive me for leaving you. Please don't cry. You look like an ugly duckling now. " he tease me. I look up and watch him before I pulled him into a tight hug. Tight as not wanting to let him go again. 

"Hey, if you continue to be like this I Will be sad up there. You know how much I hate to see you crying, right ?" he ask him and i nod my head on his chest as I didn't let him go. 

"Dee,  I am happy to know that you love me too. But just like I told you, I want you to move on and be happy again. Forget everything about me. Let me go so the pain I left in you will also moves away. " i hear him say. 

"Are you really happy now up there? " I pull out from our hug and managed to asked him while looking directly into his eyes. He smiles sweetly. Its his assuring smile. I know its hard, but when I see him smile to me like that, my hands slowly slides down from his arms. 

"So, is this really a good bye? " I want to be sure again. And he nods. Now I realize that he's not here with me anymore. 

"Ok..I will let you go. Thank you for everything, Tabi. " I said my last words to him and he stepped forward to me as he slowly lean down to me and captures my lips for a kiss, most probably our first and last kiss. 

"I will always love you, Dee. " he said after breaking from our kiss. His figure slowly moving away from me. 

"I will always love you too, Tabi" i said as I watch him fades unto the light. 

---------------@-----------------@---------------------@--------------------

Flashback

Dara and Soohyun arrived at the Choi family residence feeling all excited to see Seunghyun.  But their smiles fade when everyone in the house are wearing all black and the aura of mourning can be found. 

"Auntie,  what's going on?  Where is Seunghyun?  Why are you all like that? " he asked feeling confused especially Dara beside her. 

"He's gone." the lady in her forties replied sadly. 

"No. That is not going to happen. Your joking us right? " Dara tried to stay calm and not break down. But her heart is already crashing inside. 

"It happened so fast. We didn't know that yesterday was the last day that we are going to see him. " this time the man in his fifties commented. He resembles Seunghyun so much. 

"But that can't be happening!.  I was talking to him over the phone last night and he was fine so how did it happen? " Dara still not accepting the truth about him. Soohyun hold her shoulder to make her stop and notice how sad everyone inside the house. 

"No,  no,  no.. Please soohyun.. This can't be happening.. I still need to tell him how much I love and needed him... Please please please.. " she is starting to loose her emotion. But he remained silent, just like confirming everything is true and real. He feels sorry for her. Then Mrs.  Choi comes to Dara's side. 

"You must be Dara. You know what?.. My son loves you so much. Everyday that we talk to him over the phone since he left here...he always talks about you.. And even when he is suffering during his medication, he always call your name. Not a single day pass without him telling us about you. He actually want to see you before he died but he choose not too for your own sake. He don't want to make you feel sad. He left you a letter. We have seen it earlier on his table. " she handed her the white paper that is folded into three. She shaking abd cryingly accept it. 

End of flashback

 

 

—------------------------_---

Thanks for reading and commenting!.. I know it's sad but that's how my cousin 's story ends. But she already moved on now and started a new life with her current husband and soon to be baby. Thank you again, bye!