Main Objective: Street of the Dead

Main Objective: Save SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bold" = English

'Italics' = Thoughts

"Dialogue" = Korean 

The airplane arrived in Korea's airport and the sisters could already see the crowd of zombies outside. Aria turned to her unnies, who were depressed from their parents' death, as well as her father's soldiers. The youngest was upset too, but she needed to remain calm if she wanted to survive with her older sisters.

"Unnies." Aria called out.

"Yes, maknae?" Hyesun answered.

"We have to get moving quickly if we don't want to catch any attention." 

"What about the plane?" 

"We can have some soldiers stay here and cover the plane.." Aria jumped out of seat and gathering her things, that she needed, which were her pistols and knives as well as food and walkie talkies. The second oldest did the same while the eldest was stuck onto her seat. The youngest Kim sighed and got her unnie's stuff because she knew that Jayhyun was affected by the death the most since she loved their parents to anything. Hyesun finished collecting her things and looked her strategist, who was talking to the commander of the soldiers about the plan. He nodded and agreed to it along with praying for their safety. It was no wonder since he was like an Uncle to them while the siblings were like his nieces.

Aria glanced at Hyesun, "Unnie, can you get Jaehyunnie out? I have her things ready to go." The latter nodded and went to her hyung while Aria and a few body guards went out to clear the surrounding area. 

"Hyung.." Jaehyun looked at her sister, "We have to get going. Maknae already left to clear the area.." 

"Okay.." Jaehyun went to grab her stuff, but the other female stopped her.

"Hyun-Ae got your things with her. Just get out, Hyung.." Hyesun shoved the older one out the door as well as doing the same. They were outside to see the area, void of zombies, and their little one came running back. Aria gave the oldest her weapons.

"Unnies, let's get going. We have to go before another wave comes in! I see a mob heading our way!" Aria said, and everyone went rushing out. The group kicked down the door, that led to inside the airport. There was no other way out besides the entrance and they got to see a hoard of zombies filling the area.

". Now, what?" Jaehyun cursed while Aria rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, I'm not that dumb to not take note of your recklessness. There is a car over there and we can use it to drive it off.." Aria pointed at the shiny new car, that was used for ballots to win it. The sisters nodded.

"But where are the keys?" 

"It should be in the main office. It's on the top floor." 

"Okay, how are we going to do this..?" 

"Same as before, unnie. Hyesunnie will stay with me while half of the body guards will go with you, Jaehyunnie. Snipers are better to shoot from far away, not close up, so if you need some zombies to shoot down, she can shoot it down." Aria explained well and everyone got it. The bodyguards shook their head as the youngest sounded like their father, who was a general with high status after all. She took after him, huh? 

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go now." Jaehyun stated and the half of men went with her to steal the keys. Hyesun scanned the area to find the best place to snipe down zombies, which was high up. Yet, it was crowded with zombies and she didn't want to cause more zombie outbreaks. Aria saw her unnie's problem and nudged her sister.

"Unnie, just head up there; I'll cover you and join you soon with the guys." Aria stated, making Hyesun nod. The second oldest ran off, avoiding as much zombies as she could, and Aria commanded some men to go after her sister to protect her. The youngest saw a zombie sneaking up from behind a bodyguard, so she shot it down. There was a lot of them surrounding her and the rest of the men, so she could only think of one idea. Run and shoot. 

"What are we going to do, miss?" 

"We gotta do a simple run and shoot plan. There is no room between us and them so we gotta shoot some down until we see a path available. Then, we run for it." They nodded and began to shoot blanks. Hyesun noticed the humans being her and recongized them as the bodyguards, who were near her maknae. She assumed that Aria sent them over as they got her back while she has to keep making way. 

The second Kim sister saw the stairs, that led to the upper floor, and went full speed towards it. When she saw a couple of zombies heading down, the girl took out her dual swords and sliced their heads along the way. The female cleared the main stairway until she reached the floor, where the latter was able to see everything below her. Luckily, all the zombies from this part of the upper floor has been cleared because they were heading downstairs. Hyesun stepped up her sniper while the men finally caught up with her and did the formation to protect her. 

"Miss! We can see a escape!" A man yelled at Aria, who was cutting Zombies' heads off. She turned to him and noticed the said pathway, that he was talking about. It seemed good to go for, but it's going to be hard because they had to be quick for this to work. She smacked her tongue and took out her pistols in each hand. 

"Move it, guys! We can speeding straight ahead. We need higher ground." Aria exclaimed and the men followed her order. They ran in a group, where Aria lead them as she shot any Zombie, that was within fifty to hundred feet around her. They made it to the stairway and ran up, joining the other group. Aria ran over to her sister's side. "Unnie."

"Hey maknae. You made it." 

"Of course, I'll make it. I am your strategist.." Aria rolled her eyes.

"Yeah...there is just one problem." Hyesun stated, making the youngest look at her.

"I know, unnie. Don't worry because I have a plan. All we need is Jaehyunnie to come back to us with the key." Aria stated and Hyesun nodded.

"! Why would Zombies need to take the emergency stairs?!" Jaehyun cursed as she shot down the dead creatures, who managed to scare them as they fell from above. The men shrugged and they continued to plow down anything that was in their way. It felt like hours past because they had to continously kill these disgusting looking monsters to get one thing. An essential thing, that they need to escape this place.

Finally, they arrived at the top floor; however, there were just as many Zombies in the narrow pathways. Jaehyun scanned the area to see a big office, that can be seen through clear glass.

"The office is over there. You guys ready to do a run and gun?" The oldest Kim asked and getting a yes in reponse. She dashed down and shot anything in front of her while the guys took care of the leftovers or any unliving things behind Jaehyun. The latter managed to get to the office before any Zombies could reach her and quickl entered the door along with two men while the rest remained outside to keep the area around them, Zombie free. 

"Do you guys see the key anywhere?" Jaehyun asked as she searched the closet. The males shook their heads so Jaehyun just went to the dusty desk. The Kim sister dug through all the drawers but nothing that catch her eye. God. Where else could it be? She sat down on the ground and leaned onto the drawer. Sighing, the girl shuffled around which made her fall to the floor. Ouch, that hurt. Jaehyun rubbed her head and then she noticed something shiny under the table. Grabbing onto it, the female pulled it and moved away quickly, in case of any sudden explosion, but nothing happened. The latter saw the key is attached to these wires, that set off an alarm system for whoever tries to steal it, but someone must've messed with it beacuse the wires were torn and broken. 

"Hey! I got the key. We need to go back to my sisters and get the hell out of here!" Jaehuyn shouted, making the guys stop their search. She left the room with them, right behind her. The males did pretty good to keep the area somewhat clear, but there were still a couple of Zombies around the upper floor. However, they were across the floor from them so the survivors would not have the chance to encounter with them. They ran with haste and went down the emergency stairs to the floor, that her sisters told her that they'll be on, and they kept their word. 

Luckily, no Zombies were near her younger sisters so she headed over to them without fear of getting shot. Aria was scanning the area and then she saw Jaehyun walking to them

"Unnie! You're back!" Aria yelled, getting the attention around them. Hyesun glanced at her sister and gave her a wave before going back to sniping any dead creatures from going up the stairs. 

"Yeah, here is the key." The oldest Kim handed over the key to the youngest. "But how are we going to reach the car with that crowd down there?" Jaehyun asked, pointing at the floor below them. Aria just chuckled at her older sister before answering her.

"We are going to do the same strategy as before. We shoot and run. Shooting till they drop. That hasn't failed for us yet.." Aria jested, making Hyesun laugh but Jaehyun didn't really seemed humored by that little joke. 

"Let's get started." Jaehyun stated, taking out her guns before getting a couple of the men to follow her down. Her younger siblings just looked at each other and sighed since they knew that the oldest was still affected by what happened before, but nobody can go back in time to change the past so the girls just got to live past it. Jaehyun is going to need a lot of time. Putting that thought to the side, everyone else brought out their weapons and dashed down the stairs, trailing the first group. The first group was the offensive while the rest in the back were on support. 

Aria had to catch with the first group because she got the keys after all. The youngest kept shooting with her pistols as the second oldest were slicing dead meat behind her to cover her back. Jaehyun and some guys shot the zombies, who were near the car, and did a formation to prevent any more dead creatures from coming any further. They let the youngest Kim get through to get the car ready since the vehicle has been secured down by security locks. Aria began to uncode the lock to open. Jaehyun turned to her sister, who was heading her way with the rest of the body guards.

"Is maknae done yet?" Hyesun asked while slicing down some nearby zombies. Aria unlocked the security locks and turned to her unnies.

"Unnies, it's opened. Someone needs to drive." Aria stated and Hyesun looked at her with a sneaky smirk.

"Why don't you drive, Maknae? There is no law police able to arrest you..." Hyesun wiggled her eyebrows, making Aria scoff.

"Just because I have high IQ and experience with weapon works does not mean that I am able to drive safely." Aria informed.

"You also helped Appa with mechanical work so how's this any different?" The second oldest asked. Before the youngest sibling could retort back, the duo heard a cold voice from behind them and they felt a shiver go down their spines.

"Get in the car. I'll drive." Jaehyun stated, making her sisters nod and rush inside the car as their doors are unlocked. Jaehyun and the men quickly decreased the numbers of any zombies near them before going into the car. Jaehyun entered the driver's seats and Aria handed her the keys, which she took it roughly. Her sisters noticed her sudden mood change from calm to pissed, so they staye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter