Main Objective: Relief In The Dead

Main Objective: Save SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

Jaehyun's POV

Krystal and the other girls are running infront of me, while im running behind them shooting down the zombies that's trying to catch up to us.. 

...why are they so many!!! damn, i think this are the fans!!!

I cursed and keep on shooting them, i knew we were close to the entrance... i look infront of me, my eyes widen.. i lift my gun to shoot the zombie i saw but..it was to late..

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" one zombie hiding behind the door, grab Victoria then bite her arm..

"Unnie!!!" Krystal and Amber shouted in unison..

Damn... ugghhh... i turned around me and throw a grenade at the following zombies.. i dash towards Krystal who's trying to get Victoria, both me and Amber pulled her away, we duck right on time as the grenade explode..

"U-unnie!!!" Krystal cried..

"Krystal-ssi! let's go.. it's to late.." i took a glance at the dead Victoria and clenched my fist.

Im sorry....

I pushed Amber and the rest to move, She held the crying Krystal and help her to walk, i went infront of them and opened the door, i checked outside for zombies..

 

It's already dark.. man, this would be trouble

 

"Amber bring them to the van now.." she nodded her head and pulled Krystal with her, while Irene lean on Seulgi for support, i let them get inside the van first..  after making sure there all inside.. i went inside the driver seat quickly and start the engine.. i also made sure that the doors are lock.. because of the cars engine noise, it attract the zombies..

"! everyone get down!" i shouted as i step on th gas and hit every zombie that's trying to come to us, i manuever past them.

this... ugh...

I swivel the car left and right, avoiding cars and at the same time zombies, the girls behind are screaming..

"Girls, dont scream please! your going to attract them more.." the car starts tires screeching with every turn i make.. As i took a glance at the side mirror i saw something that shocked me....

"Jaehyunnie! what's going on! i cant see you!" i heard Aria's voice in my earpiece.

"I GOT KRYSTAL AND 3 MORE... WHERE CURRENTLY RUNNING AWAY FROM ZOMBIES!! THERE'S A RUNNING ZOMBIE!!! ARIA WE NEED TO ING GET OUT OF HERE FAST!!" i turn left sharply avoiding the car..

"Aria! you all need to go to the airport immediately! that's were will go now!, there's a helicopter there right?... but i know it wouldnt carry all of you.. i trust that you can make some strategy...!!" i almost hit a car infront of us, i back up immediately and manuever past the car..i look at the mirror and couldnt help but cursed.

Damn at this point im going to end up leading this horde of Zombies in the airport, they're following the noise... i need to think of a plan to lure them to another place.. 

"Jaehyunnie! you have to find a way to escape that zombie and find a way to hide for a while, we cant fight zombies while its dark, that would be a disadvantage to us" i look in the mirror to check behind me, and the sight made me groans.. Aria is right

"Copy that... i'll update you" i made a  u-turn in the next street focus on driving, i look behind me.. this ! they are still following... if i make another noise i would end up attracting the whole street of korean zombies.

I look in front of me, looking for an opening for an escape, when suddenly the car starts swiveling left and right... !

"HOLD ON TIGHT GIRLS!" when i saw whats in front of me my eyes widen.... then i felt the car hit something and flips.

Aria's POV

I heard a crashing sound, like a car hiting something hard..

"Jaehyunnie!?" i exclaimed, but all i hear were static sound, i think Hyesun unnie heard me.

"Aria what's going on?" she left her post and rushed towards me... i look at the monitor, and my eyes got teary... no... Jaehyunnie is not dead, no... she's promised me, she wont die...

"What happen to Hyung?" i look at Hyesun unnie and prevent my tears, i need to be strong...

"S-she's alright unnie, i just lost communication with her.. dont worry i'll fix it.." Hyesun unnie stared at me intently and i stared back at her, if i look away she would know that im lying...

"Alright, just tell me if something is wrong" i nodded my head and watch her walk back to her post slowly, i know she's suspecting something is wrong and im hiding it... But i didnt look away at her stare, so she's thinking that im telling the truth... i look back in the monitor, im sorry Hyesun unnie it's the best that you didnt know what's happening... it might affect your focus... I clenched my fist when i saw the red dot on Jaehyunnie stops blinking.

No...Jaehyunnie wouldnt die like that, she's stronger than this, i know that... she trained more than me and Hyesun unnie but im sure, she's alive... i can feel it..

I bite my thumb trying to think of something..

"You know...If your hungry you shouldnt eat your thumb" i was startled when i heard a voice and when i look beside me, i saw Jessica unnie, holding a bread and a cola, she took a sit beside me, i took the bread and cola from her hands, she look at the sky sadly...

"You know... i still couldnt believe that this is happening..." i just stared at her and let her talk

"I thought that this thing were only happening in movies..." i could see her eyes got teary...

"Our friends would probably be a zombies right now... y-you t-think K-Krystal wou-" i cut her off using my finger, i put it in her lips to stop her from talking, her eyes widen and i saw her cheeks get flushed.. i quickly removed my finger.

"uhm..Sorry" i said awkwardly, she look at me shyly

"I-its..fine.." when she stared at me, i look away... i cant stare at her eyes, if i do, i might tell her the truth about Jaehyunnie's team... i cant give her pain, and i cant stare at her eyes, her eyes tells me something else that i still hadnt figure out, and if i keep on staring at them, it felt that im getting in...

"i..uh...uhm i'll go back to the girls now.." i nodded my head and i felt her presence disappear, i sighed and took the bread, i started eating, while still staring at the monitor...

I know Jaehyunnie's alive.... i feel it...but she still need to communicate back with me within 4hrs.. and if she doesnt communicate, it will be painful and hard but i will assume that their dead... i put down the bread in the paper beside the laptop and starts thinking hard... and then i remembered something, my hands immediately went to the laptop and starts typing, i remembered that Jaehyunnie always bring another gps tracker with her without her knowing it, its her necklac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter