Main Objective: In The Dawn Of The Dead

Main Objective: Save SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

 

Chapter 4

Jaehyun's POV

I look at my little sister Aria who's walking back and forth infront of me.

"Come on Aria were wasting time here" All of the attention of the people in the rooftop are on us

"I know that unnie, but what your planning is so reckless" She caught up easily on my plan, she's really smart, i look at my watch and sighed.

"It's the only way Aria, i thought you want to save Jessica-ssi sister?.. i need to go now, it will be dark soon so its going to be difficult, just trust me." i turned around and walk towards Lt.Johnson, i could still feel the stare of Aria behind me but i shrugged it off, i grab some ropes in the bag of one of my men, flashlight, flares, grenades, water, snack, small medicine kit, and a lots of magazines.

I put inside my backpack took my IMI TAR-21 gun from my big bag

I choose to use this because this would be perfect in run and rescue mission, not that heavy.

"Hyung" i turned around and saw the serious look on Hyesun's face.

"I got your back for at least 1,800meters" i nodded my head and pat her shoulder.

"Thanks Kris, take care of the other's if anything-" before i could finish my sentence she cut me off.

"Make sure nothing's going to happen, and comeback to us safe"

I nodded my head at her and walk back towards Aria

"Aria~" she look at me, i could see how worried she is,

"Just dont be too reckless and if possible please try to study the zombies behavior while at it, we need to learn everything about them" i nodded my head, as expected of Aria she always uses her brain.

"And always keep your gps and communicator on at all times" i smile gratefully and fix my communicator

Then i hug my baby sister, kissing her forehead.

"Okay copy that, be careful here too" I look at SNSD and nod my head towards them, i stared at Tiffany longer before making an eye contact with Lt.Johnson he already knew what i mean.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes to focus..

"Alright everyone ready?" i asked the soldiers who's going to hold the other rope while i rappel down the building.

Hyesun took her position right after i took mine.

I went over the edge of the building, holding on to the rope, i check the situation below and starts rappeling down.

I took a look below again and saw many zombies are walking aimlessly, i carefully rappels down the building

After carefully rappeling down, i finally reach the ground, i quickly remove the rope around me and signal the people holding it to pull it up, they pulled the rope slowly.

"Be careful unnie" i heard Aria's voice in my earpiece.

"Copy that." i hold my gun up and look around

Then slowly and quietly walk towards the motorbike i saw earlier, i walk so slow avoiding the zombies, trying to make sure they didnt see me.. after 8mins of walking, i reach the motorbike.

I quickly look for the wires to cut it and use it to jump start this motorbike.

"Hyesun stand by, after i start this baby up they will notice me" i whispered to Hyesun in my earpiece

"Copy that Hyung" i get on the motorbike, look at the zombies and grin

"Here we go, let's rock and roll" i use the wire to start the engine and when it start the zombies all look at me, as the motorbike engine roars.

"Alright... time to run!" im going to clear this street of zombies, and kill as many as possible. With me making so much noise, all the zombies starts going towards me, i remove my feet on the brake and the motorbike went forward fast, i put my gun infront and starts shooting zombies down.

"Damn Hyung~ there so many" yelled Hyesun

"Just keep on shooting!" i shoot every zombies who got near me to have a path, but damn this zombies there too many.. damn this..

I suddenly came up with a stupid idea when i saw a car up ahead, i starts to add speed to the motorbike,

"Throw a grenade after i jump on the car!" i shouted in my earpiece.

"Are you crazy unnie!" i heard Aria shouts back..

"Just do it!" I could still hear her protest, as my speed increase, Hyesun and Lt.Johnson keeps shooting the zombies to not get in my way, clearing a path for my jump. as i get near the car, i shouted to throw the grenade, then i saw the grenade went in my back as i took the jump, and as it touch the ground it explode, making the car explode too, i grab my gun while in the air and starts shooting zombies down.

Some glass from the car that explode flew towards me and cut my face, the front wheels of the motorbike touch the road first, making the touch down rough but i manage to control the motorbike and speeds away fast. If i want to save Jessica's sister, i need to move fast.

 

Hyesun's POV

After shooting down the zombies who could stop Hyung's way, i took a deep breath and put down my Hecate II on the floor, then rush towards Aria to check on Hyung.

"How's hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter