Main Objective: Running In the Dead

Main Objective: Save SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

The 8 girls inside the practice room suddenly turned awkward after the short introduction and now they are just having a staring contest, well more like, a certain two girls staring at their saviors, no one tries to break the awkwardness in the air until they heard a static sound.

Aria grab the walkie talkie in her belt and pressed a button.

"Aria, i got them, where are you? we need to get out of here fast i think the gunshots are making too much noise and its attracting the Z" Aria looked at Hyesun and nodded her head

"Copy that unnie, we save the other 6,and we will head out now, see you in the lobby" Aria put the walkie talkie back in her belt and stared at the 6 girls.

"Alright, we are here to save you, we will answer your questions later but for now please follow us and listen to our instruction." the girls nodded their heads

"Kris will stay behind you, while im in front the situation outside is really different and it will scare you but dont panic, just follow my lead and when we tell you to run, RUN, also please dont separate yourself from the group" Aria spoke like their father, Hyesun stared at her sister and smiled faintly.

"Dont worry girls, you will all be safe" Hyesun nodded her head at Aria, and both of them take their position.

Aria opened the door slowly and looked outside, when she made sure the coast are clear she give the girls a signal to follow her. The rest of SNSD members walks behind Aria holding each others hands not willing to let go.

"Let's go" Aria exclaimed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jaehyun finished talking she put back the walkie talkie in her vest and look at the 3 girls behind her whose hugging each other.

"We need to move now girls, i need the 3 of you to stay close to me, dont make noise, and always follow me, when i told you to stop you stop and when i told you to run the 3 of you will run got it?" Jaehyun look at them, her gaze stay a few more seconds in a certain eyesmile princess, she can sense that she's scared.

She lifted her gun pointing at the door and hold the door knob, slowly opening it, she went outside, checking both left and right side of the hall to make sure there's no zombie after she made sure it's clear she opened the door again and called TaeTiSeo.

"Stay close to me girls" she walk slowly towards the stairs, checking every corner for a possible zombie

Suddenly they heard a voice talks in the walkie talkie,

"Boss, we got a problem" Jaehyun frowned at that, she gestured the 3 girls to stop walking, she grab her walkie talkie and speak.

"What do you mean?" there's a static then she heard the answer

"The Z their walking towards the entrance, we cant hold them off, were running out of bullets" , Jaehyun cursed 

"Lt. all of you get to the rooftop, Aria, Kris you heard that go!" Jaehyun put the walkie talkie back in her vest.

"Copy that unnie, heading towards the rooftop now" Jaehyun look back at TaeTiSeo and sighed, If the Z are going their way, they are in trouble.

"Follow me, and stay close to me please" Jaehyun check the stairs and starts going up, They reach the rooftop and Jaehyun opened the door sligthly and check the place, she then let TaeTiSeo enter first, she glance at the stairs and saw Aria's group coming, and right behind them are their men.

"Unnie" Aria greeted Jaehyun and hug her, Jaehyun patted her dongsaeng's head.

"Are you alright?" the youngest Kim asked her unnie, Jaehyun smiled and nodded her head, she then saw the rest of SNSD.

"TaeTiSeo are inside" the girls eyes widen and Jaehyun let them enter, when they saw their 3 sisters inside safe, they immediately run to them and hug them tightly.

Jaehyun smiled faintly and turned her attention back to her sisters and Men

"Lt.Johnson go and take 3 men, find anything to eat, please be safe" Lt.Johnson nodded his and together with 3 men, they went downstairs.

"Hyung, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter