Main Objective: Escape from the Dead

Main Objective: Save SNSD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

"Unnie! Oh my god! What the hell is going on?!" Aria screamed as she tried to get outside of her hotel door but the sight of a zombie mob was seen, making the female freak out. Jaehyun rushed out to the living room and saw their maknae against the door, breaking out cold sweat. 

"Maknae?! What's wrong?! Is some ert outside?! Want me to kick his ?!" The oldest ran over to the shocked girl. She was about to wrap her arms around the little one but Aria shoved her away from her. Jaehyun looked at her strangely. 

"Jaehyunnie! There is a hoard of zombies! Right outside!" Aria exclaimed. 

"Seriously?! Where's Hyesun??" Jaehyun asked. 

"I don't know but let's grab our weapons! We gotta get out of here! The zombies are coming in!" The oldest nodded and ran to their stash of weapons to store them away in a bag. Aria got some food to bring it with them along the way, in order to get rid of hunger. 

Jaehyun went to her room to gear up, she wear the black tactical vest her dad give her last summer and put a lot of magazines in the pockets.

 

(magazines)

After she made sure she got enough magazine, she grab one of her favorite gun FN P90 then she sling it in her shoulders, she then put the rest of her guns, ammos and supplies inside of her backpack together with few of her clothes. She also wear her double thigh gun holster with her punisher 1911 in it.

(FN P90)(double thigh gun holster)

 (Punisher 1911)

 When she's sure she's ready she went out of her room..

"Maknae?" she called out for Aria while trying to call her parents in her phone, Aria immerge from the kitchen holding her gun and wearing her thigh gun holster with her blade inside, and her bag is already full with food.

 (Thigh holster with knife pocket) (Khar PM9)

 

"Jaehyunnie where is Hyesun unnie?" the maknae went to her unnie's side then they heard gunshots outside the door, Jaehyun got alerted and points her gun at the door, then the door swung open and Hyesun went in.

"WOAH! HYUNG! Dont point your gun at me!" Hyesun closed the door and walk towards her room

"Yah where have you been!? What happen outside!? and why are you so calm!?" The oldest Kim shouted at her sister.

"Ive been with mom and dad, there's a zombie party outside, dad's men are taking care of this floor so i need to gear up so we could meet mom" Hyesun answered calmly while putting her other sniper together with her ammos in her bag, The oldest Kim look at her sister in disbelief.

Hyesun wear her own vest  put magazines and her gun in the pockets, when she put enough magazines, she grab her dual sword holster and wear it, she then put her two sword in her back she went to the table and grab mask and wear it.

 

(Hyesun's vest) (Hyesun's dual sword holster)

 

 (Hyesun's mask)(Hyesun's sniper)

 

She then carry her sniper hecate II  and went out of her room, they heared knocks on the door, Jaehyun became alert again and point the gun at the door.

"Stay at my back Aria, Hyesun cover me" The two Kim's followed what their Unnie/Hyung said, The older Kim walks towards the door slowly and opened the door quickly, she was ready to shot whatever immerge of that door but she lowered her gun when she recognize some of her dad's men.

"Young Misses we need to get you to the helipad at the top floor, we need to get you out of here" Jaehyun look at her sister and nod her head, The 3 of them went outside and when they saw the dead zombies and blood on the floor they nearly throw up.

"Lead the way" Jaehyun look away and asked as she followed her dad's men

"Follow me miss" the leader of the group answered and lead the way, Jaehyun followed him with Aria and Hyesun behind her. The Kims sisters are in the middle of the group with guards in their front and back.

"Where's dad and mom?" Ask the maknae, as they make way to the stairs, checking every corridor for zombies.

"They are already at the airport in the plane, Miss. We need to head over there quickly." The head bodyguard explained. The Kim sisters nodded and followed the men up to the rooftop. One of the male kicked the door open and they saw some zombies hanging around there. The men smacked their mouth when they see the nonliving things lingering around the helicopter pag. Noticing the tense atmosphere around the males, Aria scanned the surrounding and told the men what they should do.

"You," She pointed at some bodyguard, "Go run over to the helicopter and try to start it up. And you three, go with him to cover him from any zombies. The rest will shoot the rest down until it is safe enough to jump on." They nodded and done what their miss said.  Aria gave the oldest sister a look to make her understand the silent order and Jaehyun complied to it. The youngest gave her other unnie the same look and Hyesun took out her sniper to set it up. 

"Behind you!" Aria yelled at one of the bodyguards and he kicked the upcoming zombie. The male thanked his mistress and she just smiled at it. The youngest took out her pistol and began to shoot down the zombies, that were near them, while Hyesun shot down the ones, that were around the helicopter men unit. Jaehyun helped the guys, who were out of their hiding spot to clear the area, by using her dual guns. After one more shot, the last zombie went down.

"All clear! Get on the helicopter!" Jaehyun announced, making everyone head towards the flying machine. They got on and instantly went up from the rooftop before any more zombies could be out. Everyone let out a sigh.

"Unnies, where are we going to go if we do get to the airport?" Aria asked the older females, who looked at their maknae.

"I am not sure. It depends where the zombie outbreak had spread to.." Jaehyun trailed off. However, the head bodyguard continued fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter