The Return (and no not of superman)

Say "I Love You"

Sehun: I just found out who my roommate is.

Chanyeol: Really! Well who is it?!

"Our last award goes to the top scorer in the test" the principle was about to say the person's name when Chanyeol heard a beep from his phonearrow-10x10.png.

Sehun: It's ah.......Its......Byun Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun!!!!!" the principle announced as Chanyeol looked at Sehun with a astonished face and then at the stage. 

 On stage, he sees him. The one he hates, the one he wanted to escape. 

                                   ............................................................................................................

"Thank you all! Honestly I have no other word to say" Baekhyun gives a air kiss to the crowd and leaves the stage. Congratulationsarrow-10x10.png to all!" the principle said "You may finish your food and head out. Good Night Everybody" and walks off stage. 

Chanyeol still eyes the older as he walks over the table were he and the others are sitting at. 

"Hey guys" Baekhyun greets the others. "hey man" Luhan gave him a big hug as the others follow while all except Chanyeol, of course. 

He quickly runs for the exit before anyone can notice him gone. In which case, Kai was the only one that saw him. 

 

 

 

 

After running up the stairs (didn't have the time to wait for the elevator), Chanyeol opensarrow-10x10.png the door to his and Kris's roomarrow-10x10.png and slams it shut. He beginsarrow-10x10.png to pat but all was worth it to escape that pretty boy's presence. 

Wait, I did I just call that brat pretty. Scratch that I meant totally hideous, he thought to himself as he laid down on his bed.

"Back so soonarrow-10x10.png" a sudden voice caused Chanyeol to quickly get up in surprise. "Oh my god Kris, you scared the living out of me" Chanyeol held up his hand to his heart. 

"Wait how are you here alreadyarrow-10x10.png, don't tell me yourarrow-10x10.png Batman, man" Chanyeol smiled like those little kids that get so amazed when they think they met a superhero.

Kris just stared at this kid in disbelief. 12 years. I knew this guy for 12 years and he still acts like a 5 year old. Let alone he can't  tell the difference between Batman and Superman. Like bruh, I'M SUPERMAN! not Batman!

Kris snapped back to reality and shook his head "I left during the whole speech thing" "Heard it all last year and didn't need to hear it again this year" 

Chanyeol almost forgot that Kris was in his second year of college. Well its easy to forget when you haven't seen him for a year or so.

"Ohh yeah, so why were you on Gandhi's grave, running like you saw Pewdipie's reflection?" Kris said in a sassy tone.

"Guess what? Baekhyun is back" Chanyeol got chills down his spine just by even saying his name. 

"Holy ! feel bad for you. Like really bad. so bad that, right own my only wish is not to be you. Like if i had a magic lamp, my first wish is not to be you." Kris some what joked.

"Oh yeah, how's yourarrow-10x10.png relationship with Tao going? Did you lose yourarrow-10x10.png ity to him yet?" Chanyeol teased the older

"What the actual !" Kris almost screamed. "I told you I don't like him like that!"

"Please, I've been friends with you since I was 10, you think I don't know" 

"Yes, thats why I correctedarrow-10x10.png you, you dimweck" Kris shot back.

"Whatever" Chanyeol laid back down on his bed and began to play with is iPhonearrow-10x10.png 6.

"By the way, I saw Suho today" at the mention of Suho's name, Chanyeol got up and looked at Kris with big doe eyes.

"Really! where?" he asked

"I think his roomarrow-10x10.png numberarrow-10x10.png is C31" Kris recalled. "Thanksarrow-10x10.png man" Chanyeol dashed out of the roomarrow-10x10.png, to the direction to room C31.

 

 

While Kris was his best friendarrow-10x10.png, Suho would come out as second place in his friends list. Suho was the only one that Chanyeol actually talk to when he needed to because Kris is the type to make a big dealarrow-10x10.png about everything he said to him. It was nice to have a friend who won't or become so dramatical.

Chanyeol took a deep breathe in as he stood in front of his friend's door and knocked. No one answered. So, he knocked again. Again, no answer. 

He looked around to see if anyone was watching and when the coast was clear, he slammed the door openarrow-10x10.png but regretted it immediately. "WHAT THE !!" he screamed so loud that the whole school could hear him. 

At first, you would think he saw his friend come out of the bathroom without any cover or that a monkey was him but what Chanyeol just saw was MESSED.THE..UP.

Once he openedarrow-10x10.png the door, he saw Suho, on top of someone, kissing HIM ever so passionately. 

Chanyeol's mouth dropped as he stared in horror.

He couldn't believe that SUHO out of all people in the world would be gay or at least biual. 

Suho quickly got off the younger lad and look at Chanyeol with a nervous smile. "Hey Chanyeol" Suho managed to say.

"HEY? THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!!!!?" Chanyeol yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I COME IN HERE THINKING THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY INNOCENT BEGING LEFT AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND" he continuedarrow-10x10.png yelling, "YOU ON TOP OF SOME RANDOM BOY?".

"HEY! That some random dude is my boyfriend!!!!!!" at saying that Suho covered his mouth and looked at Chanyeol, whose mouth was going to drop off. 

"Boy..friend?" Chanyeol was in shock. He knew Suho for about 5 years or so, and he never seen Suho thinking, crushing or even dating any boys. He always thought that Suho was straight. Guess he was wrong, like way wrong. Suho gave a faint laugh and looked at his boyfriend who was using his phonearrow-10x10.png. "Lay. You should be going now" Suho instructed.

The younger boy got off and looked towards Suho's shoulder, gave him a kiss on the cheek and left without a word to anyone. 

Chanyeol still was shocked, "you have a lot of explaining to do". Suho took a seat on his bed and began to explain. "His name is Lay. Hes one year below me and I like him. Lets just leave it off of that , I'll introduce him to you later".

"But right now, you have your own problems" Suho looked at Chanyeol who took a seat on Luhan's bed ((remember?)). 

"Yeah" Chanyeol looked away and stoked his hair.

"So Baekyun's back" Suho mentioned him first.

"I'm done for it" Chanyeol replied

"Just become friends with him already" Suho nagged

"HELL NO! I rather die" Chanyeol exclaimed

Suho sighed and said "Then you're stuck with him"

"Guess so. I'm stuck with that ty dork for 4 years" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! finally finished that chapter.

Anywho, I did some change up with my foreword and set a new cover!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!!

The next chapter will talk about Baekhyun and his reaction. So, look forward to that. ;)

 

Ohh and, HAPPY EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!!