Blindfolded

Say "I Love You"

Hey guys if you're reading the second chapter of my story, thankarrow-10x10.png you! I just wanted to say that the tone and mood of the story will change 'cause I realized that my story didn't start of the right way but don't worry I'll still try to make it funny and fun and not Raven's bioarrow-10x10.png .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Chanyeol looked at himself in the full body length mirror. He never thought of himself as handsome or pretty, but many said that he's good looking. Now he knows why. He's wearing one those fancy suits that consist of a jacket and trousers. This really isn't his style but the boy's moderator made it clear that this 'dinner' is a formal eventarrow-10x10.png and they must look like Kim Won from the Heirs. Other than that, his hair was styled in a decent way, but to be honest his jet black hair is like so bae. He had those shoesarrow-10x10.png that businessarrow-10x10.png man wear but he can't quite recall what they're called. But the biggest thing that pops out from his face is his ears. He has specialarrow-10x10.png ears. And there's this one nickname that he got for it, from the biggest crap in his life, the most devilish nickname he has ever heard. He absolutely HATES it. 

He sighs to himself. Why am I thinking of that piece of anyway. Its not like I'll see him ever again. Just of that thought, he laughs to himself. Never going to see him again. Never, never, never again. He takes one last glance of himself in the mirror before walks out his roomarrow-10x10.png, into the immense but quite hallway. 

He was alone because Kris forgot to wake him up even though he specifically told him to wake him up, and the others want to act like mofos and ditch him. But its okay since, he likes to walk alone at times especially when he has a lot in his mind. 

New year huh, he thought to himself. Its a brand new year, new people, and new chances. I don't want to be that person I was in high school. God, I hope that everything goes smoothly 'cause I really don't want everything to be ruined again. Above all please please don't let HIM be here. Chanyeol stops walking for a second to catch up with reality. Of course hes not here or the others would have told me, right? RIGHT!. 

But suddenly his trainarrow-10x10.png of thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his phonearrow-10x10.png. He looked at the screen to see that it was Kris that was calling him. This . He doesn't wake me up but has the guts to call me now. you. "Hello?" he greeted. "Yo, man where are you? the damn dinner party is about to start, hurry up or you'll be late" Chanyeol wondered whether Kris is concerned or joking.  

"Says the guy who forgot to wake me up from my nap, that I desperately needed" Chanyeol backfired. "Yeah about that, there is a good explanation for that" Kris nervously laughed from the other line. "Ooh, and what would that be?" Chanyeol wanted to see how far Kris is going to go to explain himself. 

"Umm...ummm....." Kris mumbled "umm..ummm...look D.O wants to talk to you" Chanyeol could hear some fidgeting from the other line and couldn't help but to make this conversation his amusement. "Chanyeol the truth is, Kris wanted to see whether or not you would run into cafeteria in your underwear because you woke up so late that you forgot to wear pants, and embarrass yourself in front of the whole school." D.O spoke while Chanyeol's mouth dropped as he made his way into the elevator. Ok, is not the word to describe Kris right now, hes more like a piece of of a with retarded on top. "But seriously I'm sorry man, we forgive and forget, right?" Kris apologized, "We do but we never let it go but what ever man" Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "Wait does that mean you forgive me?" Kris asked "Sure why not" Chanyeol pushed a botton and the elevator began to go down. Thanksarrow-10x10.png man and as a token of appreciation, I'll let you come to my private island this summer, with me of course" Kris tried to soften the touch "You better, anyhow I have to go I'll be there in two to three minutes" with that Chanyeol hanged up and exited the elevator. 

As Chanyeol heads into the cafeteria, he is greeted by a text. 


Luhan: Man hurry up! The is about to start.

 

And Chanyeol replies by texting:


Chanyeol: I would but like bruh, I'm right in front of you.

 

"Hey" Chanyeol gave a small wave "Oh hey, didn't see you there" Luhan scratched the back of his head. "Finally you get here" Kai interrupts (not really, but we'll just go with it) with D.O, Kris, Tao, and Sehun with him. "And whose fault is that" Chanyeol eyes Kris "O' no, we alreadyarrow-10x10.png gone through this"Kris defended himself and suddenly the lights went out. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will now start our dinner so please everyone take a seat" a very sad old man said and everyone including the group of friends and obeyed the sad old man. They sat at a table not to close to the front but not to into the back and they were served some legit food, making everyone's mouth water. It was a very (VERY) big cafeteria, to Chanyeol's surprise as he takes a glance at the roomarrow-10x10.png. He heard that this school's owner was rich and by rich he meant loaded with moola. Chanyeol sighed. Thinking of money makesarrow-10x10.png me think of someone else. That someone who he hates and that someone who calls mearrow-10x10.png.....calls....him....the worst nickname of his life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And now at this time, I would like to present the student who scored the second highest in the Specializedarrow-10x10.png College Admissionarrow-10x10.png Test), Park Chanyeol" The principle announced (after what seemed to be hours of talking but no one cared 'cause all they thought was about the food that was served to them) and everyone began to applaud especially his friends. So basically the is a test that you MUST take in orderarrow-10x10.png to get into one of the top colleges in the nation and depending on the amount of points you get, you'll be chosen to go to the school that accepts you and luckily for Chanyeol he scored the second highest out of the thousands of other people that took it. 

He walked to the stage (yes a stage) and was rewardedarrow-10x10.png with a shiny gold trophy Thankarrow-10x10.png you!" Chanyeol said to the audience. "I hope that I continuearrow-10x10.png to soar high in my years of college and excelarrow-10x10.png in all of my classes and graduate with a  ph.D degreearrow-10x10.png." Chanyeol gave a wave to the crowd and quickly got of the stage. When he returned to his table his friends gave him hugs, pats on the back and couple of 'congratulations'arrow-10x10.png. The principle began to speak again as Chanyeol received a text from Sehun. 

Sehun: I just found out who my roommate is. 

Chanyeol, with a smile, quickly replied to him.

Chanyeol: Really! well who is it?!

"Our last award goes to the top scorer in the test" the principle was about to say the person's name when Chanyeol heard a beep from his phonearrow-10x10.png.


Sehun: It's ah.......Its......Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!!!!!" the principle announced as Chanyeol looked at Sehun with a astonished face and then at the stage. 

 

On stage, he sees him. The one he hates, the one he wanted to escape. 

 

♫ I look up and see you there 

♫ I never thought that you would be in front of me again.....again 

What is this? What is this feeling? Is this what you call memories 

♫  Never did I want to see you again but now here we are, here we are ♫

♫ Here we are! In front of each other, in front of our eyes, in front of the rain that we call memories! 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I hoped that went well. I tried to make it long but not too long. And I made the text messages bigger, why Idk 

Anywho I hope that you liked the lyrics at the end, btw i made it up 'cause I had nothing else. Also I got the idead form the SHSAT thing so yeah. 

Also, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THINGS FUNNY!!!!

  

Disclaimer: I do not attend college so I have no idea what happens there and also I literally had to search up what was the highest degree you can get and found what that it's a Ph.D.